ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Aw thanks girls, i wasn't too pushed with the drin and was happy to be able to drive home. I've been trying really hard to get the points in and snack on some higher pp foods instead of just fruit. To be honest, i don't get a minute to scratch myself but i'm making the effort to change this. She was saying as well to scrap my no point soups as i've been filling up on that and then not getting enough of other stuff in. So for now, i've putting that on a shelf and gonna bring a big sambo in instead :D Yum to the SF - that sounds fab!!!

Serha said:
Aw thanks girls, i wasn't too pushed with the drin and was happy to be able to drive home. I've been trying really hard to get the points in and snack on some higher pp foods instead of just fruit. To be honest, i don't get a minute to scratch myself but i'm making the effort to change this. She was saying as well to scrap my no point soups as i've been filling up on that and then not getting enough of other stuff in. So for now, i've putting that on a shelf and gonna bring a big sambo in instead :D Yum to the SF - that sounds fab!!!

Tips to get up the pp's - full fat milk/cheese/juices
Butter on spuds. Nuts for snacks.
My leader recommended not having the soups too but instead I added cream r made pp ones such as leek n potato. I love my soups n it meant I was getting my RDA of veg n didn't wana give them up.

Tips to get up the pp's - full fat milk/cheese/juices
Butter on spuds. Nuts for snacks.
My leader recommended not having the soups too but instead I added cream r made pp ones such as leek n potato. I love my soups n it meant I was getting my RDA of veg n didn't wana give them up.
Thanks girl - great tips!!! I too am a fiend for the soup, have a lovely relationship with it daily ;) Soup in any form, flavour, texture - i love it all ;)
Will be a good girl tomorrow :)

I used up all my dailies today :D First time in a long time and i'm stuffed!!!

Breakfast - scrambled egg and 1 slice of toast
Lunch - 2 slices of bread with low fat spread and tomatoes
Snack before bootcamp - WW chicken soup 1 slice of toast
Dinner - Baked bacon, 1 spud, carrot and parsnip mash

Looking at that, i think i had too much bread but it's eaten now so will be happy that i've used my points and i'm going to bed with a full belly :)

Thats an understatement - it is so stormy here and 2 of the girls weren't going but dragged one with me - didn't hurt too much ;)

Sweetest of dreams to you both xxx

Serha said:
Thats an understatement - it is so stormy here and 2 of the girls weren't going but dragged one with me - didn't hurt too much ;)

Sweetest of dreams to you both xxx

Was like that here last night but calmed down tonight :)
So warm tonight. Not sure if its warm r if its my temp. Ha. Afraid to turn off heating as shud probably leav it on n sweat this outta me

Poor Frances - hope you're all better today lady xxx

Thanks a mill girl - having a good day! Had my first of 21 parent teacher meetings today so going to be flat to the mat for the next few evenings. How has you day been? Hope it's nicer where you are - we have had the mother of all storms here today. Thought my poor smallies were going to blow over in the yard!!!

Breakfast - scrambled egg with salt and pepper
lunch - 2 ryvita with low fat spread and tomato + an apple and a pear
dinner - chicken cassarole with rice.
Might have a little snack later :)

4 Pounds down!!!!!!!!!!!! Words cannot describe the feeling i had when she told me :D
That's the first stone gone and on the road to the 2nd :D

Well done. That's fantastic! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's amazing! xx I'm so happy for you, you should be so proud of yourself hun! x
Thanks a mill hun, i was pretty chuffed alright :)

Back