ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Good luck for the WI xx Remember the scales aren't to be trusted anyway ;)
Hahaha Nah, never trust them till i get there ;) Night night xxx

Thanks ladies! Had my last day in school today with a party for hte kids. Only had a bag of hoola hoops as my treat, was really happy with that! I love a good oul bag of crisps so it was a lovely treat to have. Brought the rest of the left over home for the boys - happy smiles when Ger saw the amount that was left ;)

Thanks ladies! Had my last day in school today with a party for hte kids. Only had a bag of hoola hoops as my treat, was really happy with that! I love a good oul bag of crisps so it was a lovely treat to have. Brought the rest of the left over home for the boys - happy smiles when Ger saw the amount that was left ;)
Ha ha.. Bloody men and their oober fast metabolisms... Well done you for being so good.. I love me a good bag o' crisps :D

I'd have an affair with a bag if i could ;) lol

I'm off out for my staff do now :D All dolled up and waiting to be picked up. Had a slice of toast just so i'm not overly ravenous when i get there ;)
Happy Friday everyone :D xxx

Thanks hun - had a great night!!! Stuffed to the brim :D

Great loss hon. Glad you enjoyed your nite out! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just popped on to wish you all a very Happy Christmas :)
It's going to be mighty busy here for the next week so wanted to say it now! Have a great break everyone, don't stress out too much about the food - everything in moderation. Just bought my dress for Christmas and would you believe it - a size bloody 12!!!!!!!!!!!! Nearly died a death when it actually zipped up! Makes me look a bit like betty boo so i'm totally in love with it :)
All the best everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and new year hon. Here's to a great 2013 ahead! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy new year Hun hope you had a great Xmas xx

Happy new year to you all!!!

I went to my WI this morning to assess the Christmas damage and after all the festivities and all the dinners out (loads!) i'm only up 1 pound. Very happy with that and i'll have it gone next week :)

Hope you've all had a great couple of weeks and are set for more weight loss :D xxx

Back