ProPoints Serha's ww diary

Happy new year to you all!!!

I went to my WI this morning to assess the Christmas damage and after all the festivities and all the dinners out (loads!) i'm only up 1 pound. Very happy with that and i'll have it gone next week :)

Hope you've all had a great couple of weeks and are set for more weight loss :D xxx
Great first weigh in hunnie.. Well done..

Back to school on Monday? xx

Brilliant work Hun that 1lb will be off in no time xx

Great first weigh in hunnie.. Well done..

Back to school on Monday? xx
Thanks girly :)
Yep, back in monday morning! Looking forward to seeing the kids and oddly enough happy to get back into a routine again! Slimming while working is so much easier for me, at least you're not tempted my the presses full of quality street and hot nuts ;) Had a mini binge last night as a closure for the festivities - mini crunchie, tiny bag of jellies, about 20 hot nuts and a bag of skips. Mmmmm but actually didn't enjoy it as much as i thought i would. We have a fridge full of lemons and limes - them crushed with a gin and slimline tonic....delish!!! Think i'll have one later :D
Hope you've had a great day xxx

Happy new year to you all!!!

I went to my WI this morning to assess the Christmas damage and after all the festivities and all the dinners out (loads!) i'm only up 1 pound. Very happy with that and i'll have it gone next week :)

Hope you've all had a great couple of weeks and are set for more weight loss :D xxx

Hey hon, Thats brilliant! Well done you!

Down 1lb - that's Christmas sorted anyway so here we go again, back to 12st 3lb....can't wait to get below the 12!!! :D

Hello lovely lady.. Hope you're well? Busy bee now you're back in school but hope you're keepin' on track and finding it all OK.. xxx
Hey darlin,
yeah it's all go now. We've a concert on the 3rd of February so flat out trying to get them playing tunes, singing and doing the brush dance - it'll be brilliant but i'm just wrecked all the time. Poor Luke is being neglected ;) Although we did just finisha a game of football on the xbox so don't think he's too unhappy with me! He's a dab hand at the brush dance - who thought my boy could dance :D

How are you getting on?!? I'd say the feeling of being in your own home is just indescribable - you should be so proud of yourself, it's a huge achievement!!!

I'd best get off, have to tuck the small lad in and then go give some attention to the big one too - i'd swear it was twins that come out of me ;) lol

Much love xxxxx

Hey darlin,
yeah it's all go now. We've a concert on the 3rd of February so flat out trying to get them playing tunes, singing and doing the brush dance - it'll be brilliant but i'm just wrecked all the time. Poor Luke is being neglected ;) Although we did just finisha a game of football on the xbox so don't think he's too unhappy with me! He's a dab hand at the brush dance - who thought my boy could dance :D

How are you getting on?!? I'd say the feeling of being in your own home is just indescribable - you should be so proud of yourself, it's a huge achievement!!!

I'd best get off, have to tuck the small lad in and then go give some attention to the big one too - i'd swear it was twins that come out of me ;) lol

Much love xxxxx
Morning hunnie... God you're so busy.. First it was Christmas plays.. Not Feb play.. No end.. But as long as you're enjoying it eh?!
Well done on your loss.. :)
Am doing good ta.. Have skipped over to the dark side and joined Slimming World.. Going good.. Not much has changed really from me doing WW TBH.. Except now i'm eating less bread.. In fact.. I've not had a single slice of bread since Saturday morning!!! (Just realised that!!) First weigh in was this morning and I'm down 2.5 so somethings going right hey?! ha
Anything nice planned for the weekend?

Hey stranger. All ok? x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Serha where have you gone :(

Hey people!!!!! So sorry i've not been on here at all. It's been a massively exciting few months for us - i'm 13 weeks pregnant so obviously not doing WW till after babs is born :) Hope you're all doing great. I really miss on here but clearly my food habits have changed ever so slightly. Still in the size 14's though :D
Much love to you all xxx

Hey people!!!!! So sorry i've not been on here at all. It's been a massively exciting few months for us - i'm 13 weeks pregnant so obviously not doing WW till after babs is born :) Hope you're all doing great. I really miss on here but clearly my food habits have changed ever so slightly. Still in the size 14's though :D
Much love to you all xxx

OMG that's brilliant news!! Woohoo!! Congrats. Aw well you look after yourself and babs. Keep us in mind-were always here. xxxxx

OMG that's brilliant news!! Woohoo!! Congrats. Aw well you look after yourself and babs. Keep us in mind-were always here. xxxxx

Thank you m'lady! I'm totally thrilled!!! As i said to Ger - I got thin to get fat and the plan worked. We're total happy beans here. Have yet to tell Luke - Can't wait!!! Mind yourself x

Much love to you all xxx

Oh congratulations well happy for you. That worked out perfectly losing that weight right before you fell pregnant, its like your body and brain agreed before hand :p haha x

Oh congratulations well happy for you. That worked out perfectly losing that weight right before you fell pregnant, its like your body and brain agreed before hand :p haha x
Thanks a million!!! I know, it's mad. Totally think my mind waited for my body to cop on ;) Really hoping to get back on the WW wagon as soon as i'm feeling slightly back myself. Id' say it'll be about Christmas but sure it doesn't matter when, as long as it happens :) Hope you're keeping well :D

Right, well the reason for being back here is not a good one. We lost the baby at 14 weeks. Utterly devastated and heartbroken but life has to go on. I have to be normal for Luke's sake and I absolutely see and appreciate what amazing boys I have.

I am now 12st 2lb and i'm happy to be starting off at that. I won't be going back to my WW classes just yet - i'm being a bit of a hermit! Will be trying to stay at that weight for a bit, need to build myself up physically and mentally before I try to loose weight. On a positive note - Luke's communion is coming up so have that to look forward to xxx

Oh no hon. I'm so so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you.
You mind yourself and get better mentally and physically. Were here for you when you need us. xx

Thanks so much girl, not too good a time but we'll get there x

Back