1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Serial Restarter - Here i go again !!!!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by sami1970, 6 April 2014 Social URL.

1. sami1970

sami1970 Well-Known Member

Hello

Spent a few hours looking at posts and before and after pictures, took a huge breathe and got on the scales expecting that I would have put all the weight and then some since my last attempt in Feb 2014, I lasted 2 weeks and lost 14lbs - surprised was not the word only put 2lbs on so retained the 12lb loss how????? not got a clue!!! although I have cut back of my chocolate and chesse and onion crisp intake.

Starting Total Solution tomorrow got 6 weeks worth of products and going to take it one week at a time and try my best not to weigh daily as this is my weakness!!!!

Feeling inspired by my current weight due to not putting back on what I previously lost fingers crossed and bottles of water at the ready.

Hoping keeping a diary will inspire me along the way and stop me from nibbling :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 A woman on a mission!

Good luck :D

4. Denisesuzanne

Denisesuzanne Well-Known Member

Good luck