Serious advice needed!!

rabiaareej

Hiya all ...
Iv been really unwell for the past 2 days.. Today is day 4 on TS AND I'm finding it really hard to drink even 2 litres of water.. Drinking water makes me hungry but I'm not a fan of water ...
I fainted yesterday.. And today i had a doc appointment I was told that my BP was REALLY VERY LOW..
What do I do?? I have 25lbs to loose

Iv been given BP medication.. Will that affect the diet?

Iv lost 4lbs so far and I don't want to give up, I have 3 weeks of stuff remaining. Iv never had any Heath problem .. I'm surprised and confused to why my blood pressure is low..

hi rabiaajeeb, does your doctor know you are on a vlcd? low blood pressure is a medical problem... ask your doctor and see what they say. or call the exante hotline.

babymum

hi rabiaajeeb, does your doctor know you are on a vlcd? low blood pressure is a medical problem... ask your doctor and see what they say. or call the exante hotline.

babymum

thanks for replying..... i have no health issues at all, im surprised myself that my bp went low .. and yes i did tell the doc but he didnt tell me to stop it, he actually knew about the diet ..

Like others said I think best to ask your doctor

Drinking more will help increase your BP and flush your system - taking stress off your kidneys. If you struggle to drink then this is NOT the best diet option for you I'm afraid Hun xx

Try the water flavourers I did cambridge before this one and it takes the water taste away xx good luck xx

Back