Serious Advice needed!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CJ_06, 31 October 2006 Social URL.

1. CJ_06

CJ_06 Full Member

Afternoon everyone!:)
    I'm on day 2 of my restart! It's SOOOO hard!:( on the 2nd time round, Once ketosis kicks in is it as hard? or does it feel ok once in ketosis!??
    The advice i need is that if i was to have some protein each day would i stay in ketosis and keep losing weight? has anyone tried it this way b4? e.g. 2 food packs and a chicken breast? I know you do something similar on AAM week but is it possible to do it every week and still have good results?
    I dont meet my CDC until 2moro ev! I'm getting back into it by using the LL food packs I had left! I understand there are different plans on CD, do the others have as good results as SS?
    Any advise will be greatly appreciated!:eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Information on its way to you.

5. CJ_06

CJ_06 Full Member

Thank you Linda! I really appreciate it!:)
  6. CJ_06

CJ_06 Full Member

Thanx Linda for the info on the 790 plan! It looks good!

However i had a thought, would it be ok to have a meal that your allowed on the 790 plan on the days that i'm really struggling!? I want to SS as much as i can but if i REALLY need to eat would this be ok to do?
    Thanks everyone!
  7. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Hi CJ_06
    I discussed this with Linda at the weekend, her advise is do one or the other, if you mix and match SS & 790 your body doesn't know what it is doing, I am currently following 790 as SS is not right for me at the moment.

The weight difference may be 1lb a month, but if you can stick to it, it's well worth doing.

Mel :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.