Serious Christmas Challenge

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I have told my leader that I will not put any weight on over the Christmas / New Year period, in fact, I will loose.

Anyone brave enough to join :angel09::angel:

Now that IS a brave challenge to set yourself! I'd love to say I'm in - but I'm just not sure I could do it!......

In a word no! I know I couldn't do it, but the best of luck to you. :D

I'll join you :)

I have 19 weeks til I renew my wedding vows and am determined to almost be at target by then so the two weeks of Xmas and New Year really count for me.

I use my syns weekly, and plan to only have a drink xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day and even then not excessivly. I follow the red plan so just avoid the spuds and gravy with dinner. My mum knows I'm on SW so will add some free treats to the buffet for me. Fingers crossed we can do it :)

I'll join you :)

I have 19 weeks til I renew my wedding vows and am determined to almost be at target by then so the two weeks of Xmas and New Year really count for me.

I use my syns weekly, and plan to only have a drink xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day and even then not excessivly. I follow the red plan so just avoid the spuds and gravy with dinner. My mum knows I'm on SW so will add some free treats to the buffet for me. Fingers crossed we can do it :)

Yes of course we can and think how proud we will be.

OK just checked my stats for last year (when incidentally I was almost the same weight as now!)

Dec 20 14st on the dot
Dec 27 14st 1lb
Jan 3 13st 13lb

so there you go, I know it's do-able cos I did it last year! My weigh in day is a Friday so I will weigh 23 Dec so that should be fine, then 30 Dec and then 6 Jan - 30 Dec might be on dodgy ground but by 6 Jan I reckon I can do a loss :)

I'm gonna join in too. I'd already decided that my bare minimum was to STS over Xmas. While I'd love to go crazy and eat/drink what I want, I know I'll be upset if come January, I'm half a stone heavier. I don't get the point. It'll take me longer to lose it than it did to put on as well. So I'm joining you! I've already planned my Xmas party week syn wise to within an inch of my life. It can be done ladies!

Welcome aboard :)

I'm only having Christmas day and boxing day off! But I bet I still gain lol!

Good luck!

I'm in too!

To be fair apart from a meal out next Friday night which I am slightly worried about I'm only relaxing xmas day, not having the day off as such but not being super strict either. I've already decided I'm having half a bottle of champers, lunch will be a quorn roast so more or less free, undecided yet whether to have xmas pud etc.

I have took so long to get my head straight that I don't want to go off the rails for one day.

Oh my gosh! I don't think I could lose, but I am adamant that I am going to STS.
I don't drink, so it's only the food that is a problem for me. Mainly chocolate.
Good luck to those wanting a loss over Christmas!

Cool I'm in. At the end of Nov I set myself a target of being Slimmer of the Month for December in our group! I don't mind if I lose 10lbs or 2lbs this month, as long as its a loss! Musn't exceed 247lbs!

Back