1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Serious question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by gemsywemsy, 6 May 2014 Social URL.

1. gemsywemsy

gemsywemsy Well-Known Member

Does anyone else drink 4ltrs of water a day in addition to the three shakes? Im getting worried reading horror stories that I could drown my body lol. I use 400ml of water in my shakes cause I cant stand it being thick
    Will I do more harm than good??
    Please help
    Xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Crazii_Makeup

Crazii_Makeup Well-Known Member

I drink 4-5litres a day and use about 400ml too for my shakes and does me no harm :)

I'm pretty sure you can only "drown your body" if you drink the 4 litres in one go so should be fine if your only sipping it throughout the day.

4. gemsywemsy

gemsywemsy Well-Known Member

Thanks crazii. I do gulp tho n perhaps im guilty of downing half a litre to get it gone but I think I should be ok lol. Do you think its had an effect on your losses?? Xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

5. Crazii_Makeup

Crazii_Makeup Well-Known Member

No I dont really think It has.. Think because my body is lighter this time around maybe the rate Im losing the weight at might be a little slower than last time.

Although on my first round of TFR there were a good few weeks were i was drinking 6Litres daily!!

6. Not to scare you but- The first time I did this diet I was with my friends and I drank my two litres during the day. Later we decided to go out and I was sitting in the pub drinking water. I think I drank another 3 litres so that's 5 litres in total. What happened next was really weird. I felt like I needed to go to the toilet really bad so I pushed through the crowded nightclub to get to the toilets but by the time I got there I decided I was ok and a bit of fresh air might be better for me. As I was leaving the club I stumbled. The bouncer thinking I was drunk threw me out. I passed out on the street outside the nightclub. I was so lucky my cousin - who knew I was on the diet found me. He threw me into his car and started to drive me to the hospital. My speech was slurred and I was very uncoordinated. I got him to stop the car and I got sick. I was there for about ten minutes vomiting pure clear water. Then I went to sit back up and I was fine. No slurred speech, no light headedness, my coordination was back. Everyone's body is different. I found that drinking 4 litres of water is not a good idea for me on a daily basis. I drink 3 and I am very carefully not to drink any after 6pm - so I get a good night's sleep. Be sure to keep track of your in take. Too much water is very dangerous. I know.

7. blondebomb

blondebomb Member

Hi
    I drink between 3-4 litres of water a day (not much after 8pm) and I too make my shakes up with more water as I don't like them too thick! I am losing the weight ok - only in week 2 but lost 8lbs the first week and my 2nd weigh in is tomorrow.
    xx