serious start to a healthier body

lisalollipop13909

Silver Member
Really need some sw buddies please. Been on and off diets but need to eat regular and i can do this on sw...advice,recipes, support needed.
Lisa x
14.2 at the moment and want to lose 4 stone

You are in the right place ;)

Which plan are you going to follow - EE - Green or Red?

Ee....but just need to keep a variety up and ill be ok i think!
Tell me abt u x

I'm in a similar situation. I never really stick the diets, lose a little then end up off the wagon even heavier by the end. Now 14.9 and decided that this time I need to stick it for my health if nothing else. Want to lose 4 stone. Hope I can do it this time.

Shelly r u on Ur first week?

Yes, just going it at home at the moment as I dont think I can afford group, but started on Monday and going every Thursday to the weigh house and pay my 30p to get weighed in.

I always go to my mams on a Thursday night so I got a little piggy bank and decided ever week I will put in £1 for evey 1lb I lose but if I put on weight I have to pay double so £2 for every 1lb gain. A little incentive for me and a way to save up and when I've lost the weight I have some money to reward myself to buy something nice, maybe some new clothes or something.

That money thing is a really good idea!!!

Ee....but just need to keep a variety up and ill be ok i think!
Tell me abt u x

A few years ago I weighed 15 and 1/2 stone and there were no Slimming Clubs where I live (in Spain) so did it on my own at home until I weighed 10stone.
I kept it off for about 8 years but recently a couple of pounds crept on then another couple then I had an accident which stopped me going to the gym etc and ate the wrong stuff and ended up weighing 11.5 so before any more went on as I was in UK so joined SW (got a freebie coupon in a mag) got the books, went for a couple of weeks and now we are back in Spain.
I lose a pound a week which is fine by me.
Do GREEN day as I am veggie - because I have Crohns and feel better if I don't eat meat - but eat any kind of cheese and eggs etc. Doing a diary keeps me on track - we had no internet for 2 weeks when we got back so gave me the green light to eat cake, drink wine etc but now back on track.

How about you?

Gone 5 over my syns today but not gonna worry too much...crack on again in morning. Im on a mission.

I
Gone 5 over my syns today but not gonna worry too much...crack on again in morning. Im on a mission.

If you are on "a mission" you should not go over your SYNS - seriously if you want to do this you should stick by the rules - they are there for a reason. Harsh words yes but if you want to lose weight that is how it is.

Draw a line under it - start again tomorrow - etc etc etc are excuses - NO - you want to lose weight - you do it - NOW

U r so right i need a kick up the arse every now and again. I offer u the job x ;-)

I've never tried doing red or green days but I know most people say they find they lose more when they do than on extra easy. Think I might sit down and plan next week's menu and see if I can throw in a few green days and give it a go.

Been bit poorly...need to crack on. Not been doing great but hoping to snap out of it today

Back