• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Serious trumpet blowing!!

Gym kit

Hi Chaps,

I started back to the gym in earnest last week having not been there regularly for months. My 'thing' is Spinning so I wear black lycra leggings and a t-shirt.

Well ............... you should see me in my leggings!!!! (look away now if you can't stand self-love) I LOOK GREAT :cool::cool::cool:

Flat tum and no more big round bum .......... not to mention nice slender legs and........... HIPS!! ............ soooooooooo good.

:happy036:

Last Christmas the guys at the gym gave some of us regulars a complimentary t-shirt for Xmas but I couldn't fit into my size Medium (I really needed a Large or even an X- large!!! :eek: but was too embarassed to say so) but now ..... the Medium is big and loose on me :cool:.

At the risk of sounding vain (not me!!!!) I couldn't take my eyes of the new svelte me and lots of people remarked on how good I looked. I felt great.

I am no longer one of the big girls in the class - in fact I am now one of the NOT OVERWEIGHT people who, (shhhhhhhhh!) as far as any new people are concerned, only goes to Spinning in order to stay fit and keep toned!!!!!!!!! I have wanted to get to this point for the past 2/3 years and now I am arrived.

So hang in there chaps - it is well worth the blood, sweat and tears.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Shout it loud and proud!! You have done so well.

Well done!

Mike

Brilliant stuff! Have you considered changing your name? You are clearly not a fat possum these days:D

when i first read the title i thought you were on about bottom burps
:giggle:

well done you deserve to feel great you have done great
and what an inspirational thread to all us strugglers

kaz :(

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Congrats ! Tell me how much did you lose and how long did it take you , i just read a few posts back there of yours but don't think i read how much you lost and in how long .

I love your post, you have done great and would love to see some piccies too.

well done

xx sj xx

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
WoW!!!

So inspiring! Well done!!! You are right to shout about!!!!

What a great and inspirational post - thanks for that - I will try to keep this in my mind on the low days :)

Well done you and you have every right to be proud!!!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
well done slimpossum. u have worked ruddy hard and deserve to be blowing that trumpet!!! good on ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chaps,

Thanks for all your kind comments!!

I have gone from 12st 13lbs to 9st 9lbs (last time I weighed myself though this is subject to occasional fluctuations!!) and now have a BMI which is regarded to be within acceptable limits for my height - 5' 4". Oh joy!

I went from 12st 13lbs to 9st 12lbs on LL in just under 3 months then when the LL group I was attending suddenly collapsed I was a bit stuck and gained back about 9lbs before I started on the CD. After about 2 weeks on CD I was down to 10st and half a pound and have lost another 3lbs since.

Regarding the request for a photo I am reluctant to identify myself over the net but I will ask my husband to take a photo of me from the waist down!!! Watch this space!

Thanks again chaps.

Well done, Mrs Beckham. ;);)

I also thought you were suffering from severe nether-end wind. Global warming is mostly due to methane emissions from fat cows, dontcha know?

Turning to ask the gallery: "How can a size ten justify the screen name of "fat possum"??????"