Seriously considering refeed.

WeeDee

Silver Member
Not sure if this is the right thing for me but I've been thinking about coming off 100% and refeeding then following a GI based diet on tesco diets. I have 1 stone to go but finding it incredibly hard at the moment. I'm grumpy, emotional, tired and not been feeling very well for a couple of weeks now.
Another reason I'm finding it hard is I'm back with the kids during the day and I'm really missing having meals with my family.
To be honest I'm not really too sure what's going in with me at the moment. I'm still losing but only been 4lbs over the past 2 weigh ins and so far looking like another 2lb loss this week. Not sure I can justify £35 for 2lb per week.

Just feeling really stuck at the moment.

Not sure if this is the right thing for me but I've been thinking about coming off 100% and refeeding then following a GI based diet on tesco diets. I have 1 stone to go but finding it incredibly hard at the moment. I'm grumpy, emotional, tired and not been feeling very well for a couple of weeks now.
Another reason I'm finding it hard is I'm back with the kids during the day and I'm really missing having meals with my family.
To be honest I'm not really too sure what's going in with me at the moment. I'm still losing but only been 4lbs over the past 2 weigh ins and so far looking like another 2lb loss this week. Not sure I can justify £35 for 2lb per week.

Just feeling really stuck at the moment.
Hi hun
I personally think that if you`ve only got 1 stone to go and your not happy OR well, plus youve got the added struggle of having the kids around again, then do what makes you happy... You`ve done very well so far, I don`t see why going on the GI diet would be a bad idea at all... so I say go for it. If it doesn`t work out you could always return to Lipotrim maybe? I hope all goes well for you hun... When I am maintaining I want to try the low Carb diets as they make sense to me.... Hugs hun Lou xx

People have lost on maintenance as well :) ... its not worth making yourself miserable you've done SO well so far honey x x x

Thanks Hun. Ive got my weigh in on Saturday so I'll talk it over with my pharmacist but gut feeling is it's time to come off. It also means I can do an extended refeed and hopefully continue to lose on that for another couple of weeks. My plan was always to move over to WW but I've been reading more and more GI and that might work for me. I can only try. Tesco diets do menus for you so that would be a huge help in the first few weeks. I think WW would be too much freedom which might be a bad thing for me.
You have been doing so well. Keep up the good work. P xx

Trueleame said:
People have lost on maintenance as well :) ... its not worth making yourself miserable you've done SO well so far honey x x x

Yeah, even hubby has noticed I'm not my usual self. I'll think it over for another couple of days then decide. Thanks for the support ladies. Xx

Your welcome Pamdev, same as Tru says you`ll keep losing anyway wont you... so by the time your extended re~feed is over you`ll only have a few pounds to go :D L xx

Well I've just gone and had a meal. I was desperate for something nice and warm as the cold has been streaming out of me for almost 3 weeks now. Not done in an ideal refeed way to be honest but I defiantly feel better. I'll assess the damage in the morning. I don't think I'll be buying another weeks worth of shakes to be honest but starting with a proper refeed from tomorrow. I had 7 brill weeks on 100% and last 2 not been so good and am on the verge of undoing a lot of good work so i think it's best i try a different way for now. Thanks again for all the support. Xxx

well done with everything you have achieved hun you should be very proud of yourself! hope all goes well with the GI diet :) xx

Do what makes you happy sweetie.... you've done so well.... you'll have that stone off in no time!! x

Thanks so much for the support. I am so glad to have found this diet, this forum and this group of lovely people.

I'm 3 stone lighter and a hell of a lot happier since i started this journey 2 months ago and I could not have done it without you all.

The very best of luck with your own diets. I'll be moving over to the refeed section but if you don't mind I'll check in on you all.

Thanks again ladies for being an incredible support and inspiration. Love to you all. P xx

Thanks so much for the support. I am so glad to have found this diet, this forum and this group of lovely people.

I'm 3 stone lighter and a hell of a lot happier since i started this journey 2 months ago and I could not have done it without you all.

The very best of luck with your own diets. I'll be moving over to the refeed section but if you don't mind I'll check in on you all.

Thanks again ladies for being an incredible support and inspiration. Love to you all. P xx
Dont be a stranger babe!! x

Well done on a superb loss on TFR hun! Sorry to lose you but delighted you're happy with your decision. All the very best and as Dee said don't be a stranger!

x S

Thank you so much. The strangest thing has happened. I can't finish my portions!! I've also totally gone off a tea with milk in it. Long may this continue!! Hope all my 100% friends are well and enjoy a good weekend. P xx

Same to you Pam! That's great hun, you've changed your attitude to food and your new small tummy knows exactly when enough is enough!! xx

Well done hun, please don`t forget us will you lol all the best chick xx

Louloubellehoney said:
Well done hun, please don`t forget us will you lol all the best chick xx

As if i could!! You have been my best buddies during this diet. I also still need the huge support of this forum as I know I've still a long way to go and not quite ready to tackle it myself! Love to you all. P xx

Weird isn't it.... dont think i'll ever have milk in my brews again... lol... Odd!!! Hope your well hunni!!! x

I couldn't wait for a cup of tea with milk and ended up putting it down the sink!! I'm good Hun but still loaded with this cold so laying low this weekend.

Pleased to see you have had a good day. I knew you would be fine.

Off to come clean to the pharmacist tomorrow and get my wrists slapped no doubt but I'll let you know how I get on. Xx

Hello lovely, glad you are doing what you need to do to make you happy you have done so so well you should be very proud, i hope you keep in touch, much love to you and your little people x

Back