seriously - is this a set up?! **food mentioned**

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Can you believe it.
I'm on day 7 SSing. WI is tonight and although it hasn't been easy, I have been 100%.
Today our department was called to a meeting 12-6. We often do this to provide update to everyone (approx 100people).
So today, we walk into the conference room.....
....then we are handed a glass of champagne (which I promptly put down so I don't accidently sip!)
.....then we are put onto several coaches and driven to an arcade they had privately hired for us
.......walk in the door and everyone is handed a portion of fish and chips and told its a free bar for the rest of the afternoon.
(I promptly gave away my fish and chips and have since ordered many many bottles of water from the bar.)........then the buffet got set out (sausages, onion rings, crisps chicken nuggets etc)

It was a great gesture from the company to celebrate recent successes....but seriously? Are you kidding me? I kept expecting Candid Camera to jump out at any moment!

I have managed to escape alive (and still 100%!). On my way to WI now - I hope enduring that HUGE challenge has been worth it!

Main concern is, I have drunk about three litres of water this afternoon. And despite not being able to stop running to the toilet every 40mins for the last 6days....I now can't force myself to go! GRRRRR

On the plus side....as long as I have a decent loss today I'll be happy.
Any water I am currently maintaining will show on next weeks WI which should help with the curse of week 2.
I have just successfully endured probably the most challenging experience - with no prior warning.

Last edited:
Firstly well done hun!!! To have to go through all of that and still stay 100% is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself.

It did make me chuckle when you mentioned candid camera, i would of thought the same lol lol

Hope you have a successful WI. Let us know how you did x

Hope your weigh in goes well hun and a huge well done coupled with OMG for surviving the afternoon! Now you know you can get through anything! :)

You deserve a medal! Well done for resisting temptation:happy096:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow well done for sticking with it!! Not sure I would have had the same restraint with fish & chips!!xx

Fab work, dont think i could of resisted lol

Good luck in your weigh in x

Well done hun i wish i was like you, good luck on your weigh in

regardless of the weigh in results you deserve a medal for sticking to the diet - well done you

You are amazing to have resisted so well, I'm sure you'll have a really good weightloss, can't wait to see! x

Thanks for your support. It wasn't too difficult to avoid temptation. It was much harder finding excuses to cover why I'm not eating/drinking!

WI was 7.5lbs. Not a brilliant week 1 result - but I'm happy enough.

Well done hun,that fantastic

What an amazing achievement - Both sticking to 100% and your WI

You should be proud of yourself Xxx

Oh my god!1 that must have been an absolute nightmare, well done for sticking to it though, amazing, and a fab loss!! keep up the good work xx

Thanks very much for your comments.

Looking at it now - I think its quite funny!

I'm having a "thin" day today - so feeling good about my achievements!

Congratulations on 7.5lbs, my first weigh in is after 12 days on the plan and I'll be thrilled if I've lost 7.5lbs, I don't think I've lost anything, and I'm on day 8 today!

Back