Sero low carb bar

thejesta

Just tried one of these and it was goooooood! Alot cheaper then the CS bars and taste really good. I had chocolate treat flavour and it had a kinda fudgey texture and an (almost) really chocolaty taste! Any way it seems like a good alternative because its alot lower in carbs (its 2 net carbs) and the same sorta cals (208) but tastes (in my opinion) 1million times nicer!

Mypackage of low carb treats arrived today so i'll keep you posted as i try each one :)

Just tried one of these and it was goooooood! Alot cheaper then the CS bars and taste really good. I had chocolate treat flavour and it had a kinda fudgey texture and an (almost) really chocolaty taste! Any way it seems like a good alternative because its alot lower in carbs (its 2 net carbs) and the same sorta cals (208) but tastes (in my opinion) 1million times nicer!

Mypackage of low carb treats arrived today so i'll keep you posted as i try each one :)
Where did you buy these bars from? They sound yummy

got them from the low carb megastore online - they really are ymmy! I also got a myplex chocolate brownie bar, some various atkins bars and some different kinds of shakes, its certainly brightened up my day having a cupbord full of treats! :)

they used to do a no carb cookie that was sooooo nice it was massive and really filled you up , cant remember if i got it from low carb or from the usa, and the cinniman bun bars are very nice

Mmmm sounds yummy! I don't have a Rowlands where I live so I've been getting Atkins bars from Tesco and Boots, which I must say I enjoy..must try and find these ones though for a wee change! Thanks for the info babes x

PS - tried to Rep you but I've to spread it around before I can - sorry!

Just ate a lovely low carb cookie myself - it was yummy! Got the 'Josephs Light' choc chip one and it was really filling and has taken the edge off my ushal mid morning suger craving! mmmmm

Back