• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

set myself a goal

I don't tend to set myself goals that i actually stick to but the wii fit has started to convert me.
I have just set a new goal to be "overweight" not "obese" in 2 months time which means i need to lose a few lbs still but at least its something to work towards. The wii fit says I need to lose 0.6kg a week for the next 2 months which works out at 1.3lbs which i hope i can do. I'll be giving it a go anyway.
will let you know how i get on
peachy
x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
OK Peachy, I will watch with interest!

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
G: 11st0lb
Good luck with it Peachy! You seem to be getting on well with IPD. Are you still enjoying it?

well the whole no bead, no pasta no potatoes, no crisps and no sweets can get a bit tedious but all in all its not the worst diet i've ever tried.
there are the odd occasions where all i can think about is lush baguettes or a chocolate bar but no major mess ups in the last 8 weeks. Yes its not a quick way to shift the weight (well not for me anyway) but its not really that hard is it?
Also i have been exercising more which i find difficult on VLCDs so it can't all be bad.
I am off camping this weekend and just hoping i can stick to my plans
peachy
x

Jim

Big Boy
What do you call quick Peachy, I regularly lost a couple of pounds a week and was happy with that love.

I mean not quick like Cambridge or Lighter life where i was losing 3 - 4lbs a week.
I am now very hapy to lose 1lb a week - extremly happy with 1lb in fact.
Camping went well - no bread potatoes or anything really. Tiny piece of cake for my birthday but no guilt about that as its only once a year.
lush weather and have a bit of a suntan too so we chuffed about that.
peachy
x

Jim

Big Boy
LOL, it's funny how a bit of a tan makes you feel good isn't it love.

been outside in my lunchbreak too - encouraging my freckles to come out.
It does make you feel all nice and warm not being quite so pasty

Jim

Big Boy
Freckles Peachy, you a redhead then?

no i'm blonde and fair skinned.
when i was a kid my hair was auburn but changed as i got older.

Jim

Big Boy
Believe it or not I was fair skinned when I was a kid as well, but years of the tropics cured that, now I'm a bit more like an old badly worn leather sofa. :D