Setting myself a challenge!

Felix

Gold Member
I am going to a festival in exactly 5 weeks time and I've decided to set myself a challenge to be 100% until then. I'd like at least another stone gone and then I'll probably swap over to WW, or even stick to CD if I prove to myself I can do it.

I've lost 3 stone since November but in CD terms it really isn't good enough and I'm so disappointed in myself for cheating and messing about for the whole 7 months I've been on it. I should be at goal now really!

I know once I'm past these first few days and in to ketosis I'll be fine.

I know it sounds silly as I've been on the diet for months, but has anyone got any tips you think might possible help me do this? Me and my OH don't exactly help each other as we always end up encouraging each other to cheat on the diet :(

I'm seeing this as my last chance to be at goal for my 21st birthday which is in august and I really really want to do this!!!!!

i find it helps planning how much you will lose each week and writting it out so you can look at it etc wk 1 12.1 wk 2 11.12 and so on.
another thing i find helps is imagining peoples faces when they see you and there reaction.

Thanks! My boyfriend has his graduation from uni in July so I'm trying to imagine myself in a nice dress for that and then wearing something amazing for my birthday in august :)

Back