Setting up "a blog" and hello again I'm back for one last try.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mindovermatter, 16 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Mindovermatter

Mindovermatter Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Would anyone be able to help me? After a long time away from SS I have finally started again. I think that I needed the time away as opposed to the vicious cycle of starting and stopping.......
    Anyway with all of that behind me I have started fresh today and I thought that rather than keeping a private diary, I would keep a diary on "a blog". However, I have enormous difficulties setting up- can anyone help or direct me to an appropriate threat. I did try to post on technical support but for some reason could not post????
    Since i have been away some of you have done really well. Yes I have been lurking!! I have to say that the photos have really inspired me especially of Bunny and Guniess-tester- wow, wow, and wow again.
    Please help with anyone who has had a blog set up.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

hi there, firstly...good luck with CD, I am due to start tomorrow, getting my packs tonight.

I read someones diary/blog yesterday and it was just like this, a regualar thread. I'd like to start one of my own too, and if there is a 'proper' place to start a BLOG then I'd like to know too. :D
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi welcome back and good luck
  5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    can't help with the blog...but good luck with the restart.

6. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.