Setting up "a blog" and hello again I'm back for one last try.

Would anyone be able to help me? After a long time away from SS I have finally started again. I think that I needed the time away as opposed to the vicious cycle of starting and stopping.......
Anyway with all of that behind me I have started fresh today and I thought that rather than keeping a private diary, I would keep a diary on "a blog". However, I have enormous difficulties setting up- can anyone help or direct me to an appropriate threat. I did try to post on technical support but for some reason could not post????
Since i have been away some of you have done really well. Yes I have been lurking!! I have to say that the photos have really inspired me especially of Bunny and Guniess-tester- wow, wow, and wow again.
Please help with anyone who has had a blog set up.

hi there, firstly...good luck with CD, I am due to start tomorrow, getting my packs tonight.

I read someones diary/blog yesterday and it was just like this, a regualar thread. I'd like to start one of my own too, and if there is a 'proper' place to start a BLOG then I'd like to know too. :D

can't help with the blog...but good luck with the restart.

Linda.

Back