Seven Stone By Christmas

Wow Jellie! You are in the swing of things! I need to get that focused.

I'm not in the 16's, I stayed the same. I knew it would be a disappointing weigh-in today after my carbs fest. I MUST be focused now or I will stay disappointed.

Hey dolly - how're you doing today? I didn't do tooooooo well yesterday - I had some bread (only about a slice) and a salad at lunchtime (which I justified cos I was exercising) in fact I've just had another salad as I am running tonight... BAH! why cant I just do it???

Anyway, my hands hurt today (I have arthritis) and although I enjoyed the boxing I doubt I will go again if this is the result...

So nearly on track! :D (I threw the last bit of bread in the bin this morning!) So at least its out of the way :D

Hope you are having a good day !

Hopefully (really and truly hopefully) back in the swing of SS now, after a staggering 4 weeks of stopping and starting. Really good to finally see the 16's, even if its just the tip of them! Gutting to know that I could be in the 15's by now if I hadn't gone off course, but the main thing is that I'm back and determined to stick to it throughout November, and hopefully still lose 6 stone by Xmas. The seven stone by Xmas ship has sailed now, but I won't beat myself up too much about it!

Hope you are doing well Jellie and everyone! So glad I started this diet in the summer, it's really tough wanting to eat all the time now it's freezing out!

Back