Severe Tiredness!!!!!

Chelsea Lou

Gold Member
Hi,

Can anyone help/advise? For the past few days I have been feeling completely and utterly wiped out. I am not sure if it is CD or something else going on but I can barely put one foot in front of the other and have felt really REALLY irritable :cry: Can't be bothered to do CD either. Just don't feel in the right frame of mind. I would appreciate your comments.

xx

Hey hon.
Sorry to hear that you are feeling so tired.. Perhaps you are coming down with something..
What plan are you on now? You are so close to goal perhaps you need to go up the next step.. Dont give up now hon you have done so amazingly well.. I am sure it will pass x

Yeah I totally agree, moving up to the next plan could maybe help, might boost your energy, you've only got 9lb to go maybe it would help to go steady with the last few lb's. Maybe give it another couple of days just to see how you go before making any decisions.

Hi Lorrayne, I feel this way too and have for a couple of weeks now, I did move up to 810 and feel slightly less tired, but I feel I could sleep for England, and I dont have the energy to do hardly anything, which makes me feel really lazy and then even more down.... I have 12lb to lose now and hope this goes quickly as I really need to up my plans and get on with my life....

Hey hon.
Sorry to hear that you are feeling so tired.. Perhaps you are coming down with something..
What plan are you on now? You are so close to goal perhaps you need to go up the next step.. Dont give up now hon you have done so amazingly well.. I am sure it will pass x

Hi Curly, I have had a throat for about three weeks now which comes and goes and is getting on my nerves so I could be trying to fight something. I just feel like I have had enough!!! Pathetic really when you consider that I have 9lbs to get to goal, I am loving all the comments, especially from guys, I am going on holiday with my daughter in a few weeks time and soooooooo want to look good for that. What is wrong with me? I get on my own t*ts, let alone anyone elses lol. Hopefully this feeling will pass very soon and thanks for the advice. xx

For the last couple of weeks I have thought I could be getting a cold but haven't gone down with anything and at the same time I go from feeling ok to feeling totally wiped out. My husband says he can almost see it passing over my face it is so obvious. I just have an early night where possible or am grumpy for the evening!

For me I think it is probably a combination of a low grade virus and the diet.

You might want to consider moving up a little to get through it, cos the last thing you want is to be ill on you holiday!

Hope you feel better soon.

Chels, have you got some echinacea? You get it as a liquid and have a few drops in a little water. I take it three or four times a day if I feel a cold or virus hovering and it DOES work. I can't really afford to get a cold in my job so it is a lifesaver. I think your immune system is a bit 'down' and echinacea can help boost it a little. You could try berocca or fizzy vitamin C tablets too.

Chin up sweetie you have so far. Don't lose the plot now... NINE pounds to go!!!!

xxx

Back