• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SEX DRIVE

*waits for Garry to enter!*............:D

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
lol seems to be the other way round for most ppl ...they go sex mad :D

as if by magic.................... x lol x Sex now ya talking I cant stop thinking about it but no one to do it with ........bugger, but im happy!

omigod,sex sex sex its on the brain with lipo.I am bow offically sex mad, starved and as I am newly single I have absolutly no hope of getting any for the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aghhhhhhhhh!!!I am also fantisising about sex with fat guys, nerdy guys, old guys and gay guys????????????? So nah I don't have that problem but you are prob just a bit tired from the lipo, and a bit peed off it can make you feel a bit hard dpone by sometimes.Havin said that why does your fella not want it??????

Btw, No SEX, FOOD or DRINK!!!!!:eek:

Where's the fun in that?

:D

No sex food or drink I know its sucks so bad,but I must admit I miss the drink more than anythink I had a bottle of sutter home white zinfendal in the fridge for weeks and I had to pour it down the sink this morning cause it looked to good.I would have cracked eventually. Never realised how much I depend on a glass of winwe at the end of the day!

omigod,sex sex sex its on the brain with lipo.I am bow offically sex mad, starved and as I am newly single I have absolutly no hope of getting any for the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aghhhhhhhhh!!!I am also fantisising about sex with fat guys, nerdy guys, old guys and gay guys????????????? So nah I don't have that problem but you are prob just a bit tired from the lipo, and a bit peed off it can make you feel a bit hard dpone by sometimes.Havin said that why does your fella not want it??????
whos garry? you need a gud s**g an all dont you.ha ha ,anyway ive just had a soak in bath to make myself feel less crappy always does the trick!
my fella dunt want it coz he on steriods for his long term ilness,before i started lipo i wanted it all the time usually i have a high sex drive,but tonite i know he will want it hes out on the piss tonite! god i hate him the git

buy a vibrator,always a gud investment for times such as these! ha ha lol xxx
Garry and a vibrator?????!!!!!!!!:D:D:eek::eek::D:D:eek::eek:

Maybe he could whisk his shakes up with it!:D

Garry and a vibrator?????!!!!!!!!:D:D:eek::eek::D:D:eek::eek:

Maybe he could whisk his shakes up with it!:D
whatever floats ur boat:eek: me embarrased now ha ha xx
and me used to postin to women at moment dint realize not got ma hed screwd on,put sum pics on you men ,i will b doin soon as i figure it out.lol xx

Last edited:
lol dont knock it til ya tried it, im deffo a man ask trace xxxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
:eek:GARY..............I'M SHOCKED:eek::D:eek::D:eek::D No, i'm lying this is soooo you haha xx where is TJ tonight....and lil and toni for that matter.... what have you done with em all xx

Shazpaz

I just thought I'd log in for a bit and catch up.....I've just read something about Garry and a Vibrator!!! What the hell is going on!!!