Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Torture OH and DS are eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream. My favourite.

Will wait until they finish to have my last shake

Day 42

Another disappointing weight loss this week a pathetic 1lb

Talk about slow weight loss

Mine had slow patches too. Just have to wait it out hunny or play with the protein try to shake it up

Know its frustrating :((

Hang in there hun Xx

Day 43

Was at my friends 50th birthday party last night. They had no bottled water or soda water so had no choice but to drink diet coke. Only had a few prawns and some sliced ham at the buffet and just watched longingly when everyone at the amazing looking birthday cake. Had a chocolate shake when I got in at 2am so I wouldn't go to bed hungry. I was designated driver so spent ages driving round Edinburgh dropping people off that were far too merry. Didn't check the scales this morning just in case they were up

Think I stayed in ketosis though as appetite us the same as normal today.

Had a lovely black dress on which I thought looked ok and OH and 16yr old son said I looked nice and slimmer in. But no other person even commented. In fact they just went on about another friend who was there that had list some weight. Maybe someone will notice one day lol

Positives for today

Jeans feel baggier around bum area

My necklace last night seemed to fit really nice cos my neck is smaller

I had a dream I ate a piece of chocolate was disappointed when I woke up until I realised it never happened lol

Wonder what shake I will have at 10pm, how can I contain my excitement until then

Hey, that's really good. Love when jeans are feeling looser. I have no idea what is wrong with peoples eyes though!

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 43

Was at my friends 50th birthday party last night. They had no bottled water or soda water so had no choice but to drink diet coke. Only had a few prawns and some sliced ham at the buffet and just watched longingly when everyone at the amazing looking birthday cake. Had a chocolate shake when I got in at 2am so I wouldn't go to bed hungry. I was designated driver so spent ages driving round Edinburgh dropping people off that were far too merry. Didn't check the scales this morning just in case they were up

Think I stayed in ketosis though as appetite us the same as normal today.

Had a lovely black dress on which I thought looked ok and OH and 16yr old son said I looked nice and slimmer in. But no other person even commented. In fact they just went on about another friend who was there that had list some weight. Maybe someone will notice one day lol

Positives for today

Jeans feel baggier around bum area

My necklace last night seemed to fit really nice cos my neck is smaller

I had a dream I ate a piece of chocolate was disappointed when I woke up until I realised it never happened lol

Wonder what shake I will have at 10pm, how can I contain my excitement until then

Hehe oh the famous food dreams I know them well, u did great resisting the choc cake well done! Driving is great excuse isn't it but not half a pain in the backside when delivering drunk people to there homes! Your doing great and I bet u looked fab in your dress :) x

Hi well done you for refusing all those fattening foods ! Dress sounded lovely and to my mind a comment from a 16 yr old is worth loads :) Don't think of it as 1lb but in terms of oz ... Sounds much better :) Have a good day x

Sure your looking great

Honest people don't say anything cos they are *****es mostly LOL I went to.see a friend and she said "nice top" LOL don't worry ... You look gorgeous.. one day they will be asking you how you did it!!

Your going so well sticking to it at every hurdle

Xx

Thanks everyone.

Going to have my breakfast shake soon wonder what I will treat myself to today

Keep up the good work, you're doing so well and love your positives. People do notice, but they just don't say, I keep thinking that sooner or later they will have to notice, they can't not notice, but still they keep quiet. It's just them, mostly it's down to jealousy and some people just don't notice anything - ignore them. You keep going, you're doing fantastically and it's lovely noticing things on yourself :)

day 44

I was so hungry this afternoon, so had a bath and a nap and have just finished my tea now. Chicken breast and cabbage which was lovely.

Need to go supermarket shopping so will do that soon as OH has the car tomorrow and I live up the biggest hill ever in the countryside so walking or getting a bus is not possible. Supposed to be on a tight budget just now, so will have to buy just what we need so best to leave DS at home, awful when you get to the till and find all the extras he has shoved in the trolley.

Positives for today

I am wearing a pair of large tights today instead of xl, and they fit right up to the top of my belly under my boobs, lol

Still 100% everyday

Am going to get my Wii set up again for the days that I cant make the gym

I am so sparkly clean with all the bubble baths I have been having to distract me from eating. Have read loads of books on my kindle too :)

When I was in the bath I can see all the lower part of my tummy now, never could before because the area above my belly button was so large. Its obviously a lot smaller now so was happy to see all the jiggly bits and stretch marks, lol

Hope everyone has a good evening

Yay that sounds like a happier post :) good for you HM :) I haven't had a bath for ages coos I hate looking at my belly maybe I will soon to see if it looks any different like yours!!

Ps I have showers instead i'm not a stinker!!!

Day 45

Stressful day. A foreign guy bumped into my daughters car in Aberdeen last night at traffic lights and has tried to blame her. He said she was turning right and he was heading towards her so he had to slam on brakes. Claiming for damage and injury. My DD was stationary at the time and the scratches to our car are on the drivers side not the front which is the area I would imagine he would have hit if she was turning. She thought he was just really close as she never felt a bump so not sure about his do called injury. Police were called and once they arrived he stopped being aggressive to DD but he did attend A&E we have told insurance we refuse to take blame but not sure what happens now

So I have had a shake a coffee and some water since I got up really not in the mood for anything else.

I bought a black dress in size 16 from next on eBay for £2.82 last week. The picture was not great but looked nice enough. Seller has obviously done herself no favours because it arrived today and it is stunning feel like I have robbed the poor woman. Wonder if I can get small enough now for it to fit for Xmas

Anyway if anyone has any car insurance advice please share

What a stressful day and well done for staying focussed ! Terrible experience for your DD, hope she's ok. x

Hamish's Mum said:
Day 45

Stressful day. A foreign guy bumped into my daughters car in Aberdeen last night at traffic lights and has tried to blame her. He said she was turning right and he was heading towards her so he had to slam on brakes. Claiming for damage and injury. My DD was stationary at the time and the scratches to our car are on the drivers side not the front which is the area I would imagine he would have hit if she was turning. She thought he was just really close as she never felt a bump so not sure about his do called injury. Police were called and once they arrived he stopped being aggressive to DD but he did attend A&E we have told insurance we refuse to take blame but not sure what happens now

So I have had a shake a coffee and some water since I got up really not in the mood for anything else.

I bought a black dress in size 16 from next on eBay for £2.82 last week. The picture was not great but looked nice enough. Seller has obviously done herself no favours because it arrived today and it is stunning feel like I have robbed the poor woman. Wonder if I can get small enough now for it to fit for Xmas

Anyway if anyone has any car insurance advice please share

Hi hun so sorry to hear about the accident. I have had a similar exp in the past (White van reversed into me whilst I was stationary then blamed me!!!!!) u will be send a form to fill out detailing the event and if no one takes liability then the Insurers fight it out. Is your DD fully comp / legal cover? Tbh most idiots like him try it on I think (incase you don't have fully comp / legal cover on insurance) I make sure I do because I know what nasty people exist in the world today. So sorry u and DD are going through this, i know from exp how upsetting and stressful it can be to the innocent party. X

She is just third part but sure we have legal on the policy

Hamish's Mum said:
She is just third part but sure we have legal on the policy

I think that means that if other driver is to blame your covered but if they decide DD is to blame your not covered, but may depend on individual policy. Read the insurance policy it should give you a break down of what is and isn't covered. Not 100% but think thats how it goes. Also may loose NCB if unprotected. Hope you get a favourable answer soon / other driver owns up. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are covered for any damage to another vehicle but not to her own

We are not accepting liability so will just have to see what happens. Her car had next to know damage so won't need repairing.

Main issue is other driver is claiming for injury. Anyway her dad is on the case lol.

Won't affect mine or oh no claim bonus they are protected

Hamish's Mum said:
We are covered for any damage to another vehicle but not to her own

We are not accepting liability so will just have to see what happens. Her car had next to know damage so won't need repairing.

Main issue is other driver is claiming for injury. Anyway her dad is on the case lol.

Won't affect mine or oh no claim bonus they are protected

I hope you hear some positive news soon, x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back