Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Day 98

I lost weight after all this week, not much just 1lb 2/8ths but it is better than nothing.

Went and did all my Xmas shopping at Tesco this morning. I was there by 7.30 so it was quite quiet and using one of those hand held scanner thingys means I could scan and pack as I went on, just a quick 5 mins to pay then i was out again. Don't need to go back t a supermarket until after Xmas.

Isn't it strange how some things are sized differently in different ranges, and sometimes in the same range even. I bought a size 16 top off ebay from the Myleene Klass range and its lovely but looked so small. However it actually fit me really well and I was so surprised. I then tried on a Ronnie Nicole dress that I bought in a size 16 in grey and I could hardly get it over my head. It was so tight on the boobs and I just looked pregnant in it. Thing was when I looked at it before I put it on, it looked quite generous. I obvioulsy need to get my eyes checked. I do have a lovely black Ronnie Nicole dress in size 18 which I have hardly worn and it is now far too big on me.

Did my measurements today and lost more inches, however my calfs are stil the same flaming size so those sexy boots elude me still

Well done on your loss. I have a number of things from the same shop that are different sizes and fit me at different weights (e.g a topshop size 10 that fits me at my heaviest and a size 12 that is still waaaay to tight!)it's frustrating.

Day 102

Still 100% on track. Ave done my Xmas food shop and bought goodies for the rest of the family but none for me

We were out at a Xmas party on Saturday night, went to the carvery first and I just ate turkey sprouts a and red cabbage. I offered to drive so just drank water and diet coke. Felt fine yesterday at work so mustn't have fine too much damage

Am off work today so just chillin in my pj's and will start the prep for dinner tomorrow later as I am working tomorrow and won't get home til about 3 in the afternoon. The kids have decided we won't open presents until I get in and then I have to pick up the in laws. So no drinking alcohol for me Xmas day as once I have drive the in laws back home it will be time for my bed as have to get up at 5am for work on Boxing Day. So am hoping to stay on plan.

Positives for today

When I was out on Saturday night I got two comments off two very different people about my weight loss

A photo off was tagged on Facebook and although I think I still have a huge fat face I didn't untag myself - a huge thing for me

Just a couple of bits to wrap up and then I am ready for Santa

Have a great Xmas everyone

Today is 102 lol been doing it that long I am getting mixed up

Not long in from work had a shake at 6am and a bar at 11am and managed to avoid all the biscuits cakes and sweeties. Xmas dinner is cooking so will just try and eat on plan for dinner then have a shake later tonight. Going to BIL's house later but will not be drinking via I have to get up at 5am in the morning for work. Fingers crossed I stay on plan

Hope you are all having a great day

Off to bed am up just after 5am for work tomorrow but I made it through the day and 100% on plan. Feels so good to be in control

Off to bed am up just after 5am for work tomorrow but I made it through the day and 100% on plan. Feels so good to be in control

Well done u r doing amazing!!! :) x

Thank you

Back from work now and it seems such a long time until tea. Gad a shake at 5.30 and a bar for lunch at 11am.

Knackered though

Hope you have had a lovely Christmas, well done for staying on plan.

Day 105

Lost 2lb 2/8ths today and this was Xmas week! So pleased I stuck to plan, although I was dreaming last night of eating cakes and biscuits, lol

I have been feeling slimmer in some of my clothes the past week, still think I look just the same with my clothes off though! I have been measuring every week and lost another 4 inches this week so I know I am getting smaller. In fact I have lost 9 inches off my waist alone.

So I am going to keep trying again this week, although will no doubt have to have some champagne on New Years Eve, but other than that I expect to stick to plan again this week

Hope you all have a great week

Your doing grand, amazing willpower Xx

Lol just scared of eating things off plan and then not being able to get back on it

It's a huge thing for me to be wearing size 16 even today shopping I didn't feel huge. It's been at least 10 years since I was wearing a size 16

I am still enjoying it too

I even built up the courage to sort out my old bigger sized clothes for charity. I filled 5 black bin bags. Just need to pass them on now

Well done on the clear out, I need to start doing that myself. Won't be needing my size 20 tops anymore!

It's lovely feeling normal :)

You've done so so well Xx

Wow, that must feel amazing- get them to the Charity shop. You are NOT going to need them again.

Wow HM I wish I'd stayed on plan like you, you're right, once you slip up it's hard to get back in control and well done for recognising that! You are well on track for target by your birthday - OMG what will you wear!!

Wow HM I wish I'd stayed on plan like you, you're right, once you slip up it's hard to get back in control and well done for recognising that! You are well on track for target by your birthday - OMG what will you wear!!

A slinky dress hopefully

Day 112

Still going strong and lost another 2lb this week, really pleased with that.

Most size 16's now fit me, so have decided to say that I am officially that size now.

Had a terrible few days with my poor kitty cat, and it looked like we would lose him, but fingers crossed he improves in the next few days.

Nice to see so many new and returning members on the forum:) lots of success stories to follow

Anyway onwards and downwards I go, those 12's on the scales are getting closer and closer.

Well done on being a 16! Must feel great. Onwards and downwards, you be in the 12s in a matter of days!

Back