Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Day 115

Still going strong and enjoying the diet. Strange how tastes change. I couldn't stand the curry pack 16 weeks ago but tonight with mushrooms green pepper and lots of chilli flakes it was lovely. I really need to eat the meal packs more just tend to have shakes cos they are easier and taste yum.

Positives for today;

Even though my cat is still so dreadfully poorly I have stuck to plan and it never crossed my mind to turn to food

I help my friend out a a slimming club she is the consultant and when I was there tonight people were really nice about my weight loss

A pair of denim jeggings I bought before Xmas fitted ok but I did wonder if I needed to buy a medium rather than the large. Anyway bought a large but they are already starting to hang off me

Yesterday at work I was told I looked like a different person ( they also asked me how much I weigh now ) but thanked them for the compliment anyway lol

So off work for a fortnight so will try really hard so that I can get into a lovely pair if black trousers hanging up in my wardrobe that I remember wearing 10 years ago and feeling fab in them :)

I flipping love reading your positives!!!

Day 119

Weigh In day and I lost 4.1lb ! So pleased with that, its the most I have lost in a good few weeks. I weighed in this morning at 13st 1.1lb. I am so close to those 12's and am so excited that I may be in them soon as I havent been in them for 16 years.

Feeling really good about myself and starting to get so much more confident. I was just so self concious of my weight then that I was obsessed with making sure I was in the background and no one noticed me. Now I am happy to be noticed. When I have lost weight in the past I always find it awkward when people ask me what I have lost or say how great I am doing as it was always in my mind that I could fail at any time. Not now, I love it when people say how great I am doing as I know I am as committed to S&S now as I was 17 weeks ago.

I am almost lighter than my OH too :)

I decided to keep the weight off in the future I have to keep moving forward. So I took a 1-2-1 lesson at a local bead shop yesterday and made some lovely jewellery, so as well as papercrafting, this is going to be my new hobby so will motivate me to keep busy and keep my hands out of the biscuits. I am even going to look for a group to join, something I would never have done before as I was not confident enough.

Losing weight is so liberating and can be so life changing :)

Oh fantastic hun I'm really pleased for you and you really deserve it! :) x

Thanks everyone

Just back from a night out with friends. I was driver so drank my sparkling water out of a wine glass and no one batted an eyelid. I avoided the nibbles, crisps and pepperoni pizza and came home to my final pack a bowl if yummy oatmeal.

Thanks everyone

Just back from a night out with friends. I was driver so drank my sparkling water out of a wine glass and no one batted an eyelid. I avoided the nibbles, crisps and pepperoni pizza and came home to my final pack a bowl if yummy oatmeal.

Well done on the willpower :) x

Hi Hamish's Mum, wow you are doing so amazingly ! You offered me so much encouragement last year, so pleased that you have stuck to it and are realising your dreams - won't be long now before you move down to the next BMI cat. You are an inspiration to us on here ! Love reading your positives :D

Woop you are wonderwoman, doing amazing hun. Cheering you on Xx

Thanks everyone. I am do excited to be in the 12's so was hoping I would maybe get there by wi on Friday but TOTM decided to make an appearance earlier than usual again so it might not now be until the week after that. Never mind though it will happen

Can't believe I am almost overweight who would have thought

You're doing so well! Not many people seem to have the long term success you have, and it's great to see it can be done! :D

I can't wait to be overweight too ! haha :p

Wwoop woop!

That tom water weight will woosh right off!!

Xxx

Thanks ladies.

I never believed people who said if they could do iit anyone can, but it really is so true.

Thanks ladies.

I never believed people who said if they could do iit anyone can, but it really is so true.

I've been using you as motivation.. keep thinking of how well you have done and that I can do it too if I just stick to the plan 100%..

When is your next weigh in?

Day 126

Only lost 7/8ths of a pound today after another 100% week, was hoping for at least 1.5lb to get in the 12's, never mind will be in them next week.

Will need to have a trawl of ebay soon and see if I get get any nice clothes in size 14, to put in my next clothes down side of the wardrobe. All I have in that side at the moment is 2 dresses and a pair of black trousers. Love having clothes in the next size down so that I have something to aim for and can start to wear them as soon as I get smaller. All my fat clothes have now officially gone. All my size 22/20 and 18's were all packed up into about 8 black bin bags and McMillan Cancer charity man picked them up this morning. So if Iallow myself to get fatter I have to buy bigger clothes to fit into :)

Positives for today :

Met a friend of mine for coffee today that I haven't seen since beginning this diet and not only did she say I looked great but that I looked younger too :)

OH said to me last night that I was looking 'bang tidy' and he also said I don't look my age :)

I bought a lovely black dress from Ebay months ago (talk about is somewhere in this diary) for just a few pounds, size 16 from next. It is tight and fitted at the top, zips up the back, narrow around the waist and has a lovely flare to it, not only did it fit last night, but zipped up with ease. If I say so myself I though I looked really slim in it, first time I have thought that about clothes I wear. Of course I was hoping it would have fitted me for Xmas but it was too tight then, I couldn't get it zipped, so not sure when I will have an occasion to wear it, but it is very lovely.

So onwards and downwards I go, bit by bit, but it all adds up and makes a difference :D

Well done!!! I bet you are losing Inches instead :D like you say, it all adds up!!

Can't wait to be ordering more clothes too, you will have a fabulous wardrobe now..

Bang Tidy eh, you can't get better than that! ;)

Day 126

Only lost 7/8ths of a pound today after another 100% week, was hoping for at least 1.5lb to get in the 12's, never mind will be in them next week.

Will need to have a trawl of ebay soon and see if I get get any nice clothes in size 14, to put in my next clothes down side of the wardrobe. All I have in that side at the moment is 2 dresses and a pair of black trousers. Love having clothes in the next size down so that I have something to aim for and can start to wear them as soon as I get smaller. All my fat clothes have now officially gone. All my size 22/20 and 18's were all packed up into about 8 black bin bags and McMillan Cancer charity man picked them up this morning. So if Iallow myself to get fatter I have to buy bigger clothes to fit into :)

Positives for today :

Met a friend of mine for coffee today that I haven't seen since beginning this diet and not only did she say I looked great but that I looked younger too :)

OH said to me last night that I was looking 'bang tidy' and he also said I don't look my age :)

I bought a lovely black dress from Ebay months ago (talk about is somewhere in this diary) for just a few pounds, size 16 from next. It is tight and fitted at the top, zips up the back, narrow around the waist and has a lovely flare to it, not only did it fit last night, but zipped up with ease. If I say so myself I though I looked really slim in it, first time I have thought that about clothes I wear. Of course I was hoping it would have fitted me for Xmas but it was too tight then, I couldn't get it zipped, so not sure when I will have an occasion to wear it, but it is very lovely.

So onwards and downwards I go, bit by bit, but it all adds up and makes a difference :D

Fantastic hun so many positives :) u really deserve it too!

Thanks ladies trying to stay positive with my wee loss

Yipee that is great, looking slim and young.. even better :)

Enjoy shopping for those,smaller sizes Xx

Day 134

Weigh in day yesterday and I lost 1.5 lbs this week. Slow going but is coming off. I did however manage to sneak into the 12's !!!!

Lots of people all of a sudden have started asking me how much weight I have lost, saying how great I look and one rather kind friend suggested I was wasting away, lol if only!

A pair of trouser I was squeezing into before Xmas for work were literally hanging off me today, my work shirts were huge and I was swamped in my cardigan so must get new clothes. I have been keeping myself busy and distracted making jewellery this week as I have fely hungry and was tempted many a time. Never gave in though, just kept on going so hoping for another loss, hopefully bigger next week.

Need to get backto the gym, havent been since before Xmas but need to buy new gym trousers as my others are too big, so will try to get some tomorrow and set up a gym plan again.

Not much else to report, just plodding away. have to say its just normal to me now to have 4 packs a day, sometimes I have a protein meal, but not always, and I am patiently waiting to become overweight, not too much longer now.Hope to be there in the next few weeks.

So onwards and downwards and inwards.

Back