Sexy Knickers :)

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Yay......I haven't worn sexy underwear in nearly 3 years 'cause I felt so crap about my body. Today I bought new and gorgeous knickers and it feels fab! hehehehehehehe! (how very embarressing posting this but what the heck!)

It's amazing when you start liking your body better than before. I think now i'm a bit older i actually appreciate my new shape and never want to take it for granted. Cannot wait to get rid of the next 11lbs xxx

:angel:

WTG Sunshine on the sexy knickers. I bet the OH isn't complaining either lol
Keep up the good work xxx

hee hee so pleased for you wearing lovely underwear makes you feel good...........hope you have someone special to share it with too ;)

xx

Hehehehehehehe I do have someone to share it with. Poor thing has had to make do with basic practical underwear for ages compared to when I used to wear really nice stuff. God, I'm turning into a shopaholic again very quickly :) There's no stopping me now Hahaha!

You go gurl, you deserve it !!

Thanks Foosey......it's so fab to dress the way I want to having spent 2 years in boring clothes. I'm gonna run about in my underwear now.....just kidding!!!! I might just wear them over my clothes they're that nice hehehehehe:giggle:

Well done you! Nothing makes you feel better than a sexy pair of knickers!! x

way hay! i do like wearing nice knickers occasionally, just to make me feel better, even tho no one else knows!

Well done sunshine! I love nice underwear and it's great when you can feel good enough to wear it.

Yep, I have treated myself to some new underwear lately, especially as I now fit into a size medium instead of a 20-22...

I've never really been a person who puts much effort into underwear... more what fits than what's nice, if that makes sense! Especially as no-one will be seeing it anyway! But I ordered some clothes recently and got a quite nice set and it's amazing how much of a difference it makes. Even in how you look with your clothes over them just because you feel more confident about yourself. Or that's what I've found anyway!

Yep Caroline you're right. You feel so much better when you're wearing the right scafolding :) no seriously, it does feel great to be getting the confidence back to wear nice stuff. Also to have the confidence to go and buy it. I just didn't want the attention when I was carrying so much weight and hated my body so much I hated even looking at myself (nevermind anyone else looking!) from the neck down. Now I'm becoming proud of my new shape and excited about getting to my goal. xxx

I love underwear.. more than shoes and handbags :D

My feet are too big for nice shoes :(

and its HAS to match :rolleyes:

Hahahahahhahaahha I love the matching thing too but this time I haven't bought sets as my bra size is going down and down so don't wanna waste the money. I bought a new bra a few weeks ago after being measured and I've had to adjust the straps to the smallest and move it in a notch :). I'll get another new one soon to keep me going and then splash out at goal. I'm gonna be so broke!!!!!!! Love shoe's too by the way altho find it really hard to get comfy ones. Need 2 pairs for my sisters wedding....can't find any I'm loving xxx LOL

yay for sexy knickers!!! my bf bought me a set of ann summers lingerie xmas before last and i only wore it once,...wouldnt go near me now so i cant wait till i fit back into them :D have you SEEN how expensive their stuff is??? too good to be left in the wardrobe ;)

When we first got together he bought me Agent Provocteur lingerie. I didn't get to wear it much as I started putting weight on but it fits now....still a squeeze but he wasn't too impressed having spent so much on me when i couldn't wear it. So i'll have to start wearing it all the time to encourage him to buy me more hhehehehehehehe x

good idea ;) lol our bfs will think its their b days! haha

Back