1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Puddings sexy puds plz ;)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by shorty1981, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world
    i really have a sweet tooth nebody ne syn free desserts that can enjoy an lose myself in lol:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. toliveordiet?

toliveordiet? Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Shorty

There are quite a few recipes on this board including:

Scan Bran Chocolate Cake
    SW Christmas Cake
    Ginger Cake
    Lemon Syrup Cous Cous Cake

There are also ice cream recipes using Muller light yogurts and you could make up a sort of trifle using fresh fruit covered in sugar free jelly made up to 1 pint covered with a blancmange amde of fat free fromage frais mixed with another sugar free jelly (made up to 1/2 pint with boiling water then allow to cool and mix with fromage frais) then topped with a small squirt of squirty cream.

I hope this helps to get you going.

4. chellxx

chellxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi, i love 0% total greek yogut add it to most deserts it makes them seem really naughty, my favourite at the moment is slice a banana top with banana muller light top with 2 mini meringue's broken up(2 syns) then top with 0% also nice with the vanilla and choc mullers. could be done with any fruit and flavour muller.
    i even add a spoonful of 0% to just a plain muller it just makes it a real treat.
    Last edited: 8 January 2010
  5. shorty1981

shorty1981 Full Member

slimming world

thanks guys im really getting in2 this slimming world lark its so easy lol i have losty half stone already in 2wks and i have been eating like a rite pig lol :D
  6. Sussex Beth

Sussex Beth Full Member

Is sugar free jelly syn free?
  7. jlw

jlw Member

Slimming world - extra easy
    They are 1/2 a syn each! And seriously yummy!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.