Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

Mmmm love it my mouth was watering just reading the ingredients lol guess I have to wait fir RTM to come round to have it can't wait xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sexy just looked at ur before and photos i cant believe it!!!!! u look bloody amazing!!!!! WOW xxx well done

Arr thank you very much Gem that means alot,you don't look bad yourself Hun,you've done brilliant!:):)
Xx

Mmmm love it my mouth was watering just reading the ingredients lol guess I have to wait fir RTM to come round to have it can't wait xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It will be worth it!;)
I do search for different low carb recipes,then try then myself with slight alterations to suit me!:)
Xx

gracielou09 said:
Your so in control ...the food sounds awesome.

Your fab xxxx

Thanks Hun!
Xx

thanks sexy!!! x

Maintenance! Day 15 Relaunch

Had a good day today,went the hairdressers to have my braids redone,feel like I've had a face lift lol! Pleased with it thought!!:)

" FOOD TALK "
1 pk+meals

Breakfast: oats&more cereal,very nice!
Lunch: nut bar
Mid afternoon: bar
Dinner: Barbacue chicken with roasted sweet potato&veg and some bigger peas.
Followed by homemade low carb lemon cheesecake,delish !!:):)
Supper: apple
2 litres water

Had the cheesecake yesterday,it upset my tum a bit,think it had a shock,but loads better today(thank goodness).:D
Suppose my stomach has to get used to different foods again grr!
Still getting loads of complements,does feel good!!!:):)

Xx

Last edited:
I'm taking notes while reading your maintaince diary! Very helpful!
Doing good Hun and loving the new pics :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

MagdaX said:
I'm taking notes while reading your maintaince diary! Very helpful!
Doing good Hun and loving the new pics :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Arr thanks mags ,glad I can help Hun!

Xx

gracielou09 said:
ummmmm yummy, cheesecake sounds lush. Cant wait to do maintenance;). I know where's i'll be looking for receipes 'Sexychicks diary' and 'Hannah Newtons' me thinks ;)

xxxx

Arr that's lovely hunny thank you lol!
Xx

Thanks for the post! I noticed that I have a similar start weight and goal as yours - hope I can do as well. You look fantastic!

BB

bb13 said:
Thanks for the post! I noticed that I have a similar start weight and goal as yours - hope I can do as well. You look fantastic!

BB

Your welcome,I'm sure you will be fine as you seem so determined!
It will be worth it as you can see,just stay focused and positive. Good luck Hun,you can do it,and thanks for the lovely comment!

Xx

Maintenance! Day 17 Relaunch

Had a good day just doing housework my usual sat.:)
Having food again can be a bit of a scary thing some days,stopping yourself from having curtain thing in case you put on weight,but still it is a testing time to say the least but I will get there!!:eek:
Decided to go back the gym" again" next wk,can't seem to get myself motivated to go sometimes but know I need to go to help keep my weight off!!:)

" FOOD TALK "
1 pk+meals

Adding cheese(will give a miss)!:eek:

Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: Chicken salad,then w/w f/frais
Dinner: shake ( didn't fancy anything else)

2 litres water

Tomorrow making caribbean chicken with rice & peas(a Jamaican delicacy)! Yum
What momma used to make lol!:):)

Xx

Last edited:
Maintenance! Day 19 Relaunch

Not done anything much really apart from cooking which I love doing!;)
Well had a letter yesterday from my esporta gym,they are closing it the end of June (still in shock!),so will be on a gym hunt soon grr! Thing is there are not many gyms that do family memberships oh well!:(

" FOOD TALK "

Day 18
(yesterday)
1 pk+meals (no pk today though)

Breakfast: porridge (oats so simple)
Lunch:Caribbean curried chicken with rice & peas and salad ( on portion plate)yum,yum!:):)
Followed by meringue nest with a scoop of low fat vanilla ice- cream with 1/4 banana. Delish:)
( Sunday lunch is my treat day!:cool: )
Tea:1 slice wholemeal bread with 2 spoons baked beans
2 litres water

Today
1 pk+meals

Day 19

Breakfast: cereal (in portion bowl)
Lunch : same as yesterday except with roasted butternut squash
and peppers,very nice!:)
No dessert
Mid afternoon: banana
Tea:bar with skinny cap coffee
Supper: w/w f/frais

2 litres water

Weathers a bit naff today tipicle bank holiday hay??:(
Let me now if you want the full recipe for the Jamaican food,you will enjoy if you like your food hot and spicy! :D
Hope your having a good day!!:p ( that sounds so American lol!):D
Xx

Last edited:
Maintenance! Day 20 Relaunch

Last day of relaunch today,back fully in the land of food again.
Making better choices now and cooking a lot more healthily!:)
Also going to start putting everything down what I have on Food Focus site,to keep track of my intake!!:cool:

" FOOD TALK "
1 pk+meals

Breakfast: cereal ( in portion bowl)
Lunch: chicken salad,followed by w/w f/frais
dinner: LL beef casserole with veg and new potatoes(on portion plate)very nice!
Snack: banana
2 litres water

Exercise
Shake weight
Ab circle pro

On total maintenance as tomorrow!! yay!:):)
Will still post some recipe ideas if that's ok??;)

Xx

Last edited:
aww thanks gracielou I will.:)
You've not got long yourself now 19 lbs left to go,you will soon be there hun brilliant!:):)

aww thanks gracielou I will.:)
You've not got long yourself now 19 lbs left to go,you will soon be there hun brilliant!:):)

Thanks hun....I'm looking forward to RTM. A little worried about food as I'm obsessing with cookery programmes and books lol. Nigella watch out!!!

But I dont want to ever put the weight back on, so thats a real incentive. I'm not sure if its just me but the thought of processed food now makes me feel yuk! I'm craving fish and cant wait to eat fruit again...omg I cant believe I cant wait to eat fruit LOL.

Cant wait to try our some of your receipe's ;). Your a star x

xxxxxxxx

Wit woo look at you! You look amazing!! Sounds like you're cooking up some great stuff. I'm only on week 4 of RTM but can finally cook a bit more now as can cook my veg so for the first time since February I am cooking something that all 3 of us can eat :) Admitedly I need to avoid the carrots and olives but I'm very excited. The caribbean chicken sounds delish!!! Keep it up, you've done so well xx

gracielou09 said:
Thanks hun....I'm looking forward to RTM. A little worried about food as I'm obsessing with cookery programmes and books lol. Nigella watch out!!!

But I dont want to ever put the weight back on, so thats a real incentive. I'm not sure if its just me but the thought of processed food now makes me feel yuk! I'm craving fish and cant wait to eat fruit again...omg I cant believe I cant wait to eat fruit LOL.

Cant wait to try our some of your receipe's ;). Your a star x

xxxxxxxx

So funny how you can't wait to have things,the first day I started having food was a salad,I've never got so excited over a piece of lettuce and cucumber so much before,the kids thought I'd gone funny! Lol:D
I must admit now I do cook from fresh a lot more,as you know what your putting in it. :)
Will have to put the Jamaican chicken & rice recipe on here.
Thanks for the lovely comment hun!:):)
Xx

Last edited:
Back