Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

Catthin said:
Wow Sexy you look amazing .Ive just been looking at your before and after pics and its great to see you are still managing to maintain such a great weight loss and still having occassional treats.You look like a different person I bet you feel great.
Keep up the great posts its good to read how people manage post LLT.
Thank you for sharing your weight loss and weight maintainance journey
Cathy

Aw Cathy thanx so much for your lovely kind words hun,I do feel loads better now inside and out!
And good luck on the rest of your journey hun,your doing really well!!
Sexy xx

Eternal Optimist said:
Just been reading your diary....another great achievement and you look stunning :)

Thanks Eternal Optimist for such a lovely comment hun!
Sexy xx

claire30 said:
wow amazing lady you are :)

Aww thank you Claire,what a lovely thing to say hun!
Sexy xx

Hello sexy you hve been quiet lately, hope you are still going strong in the world of food hunny. Miss ya xxx

Wow! What an inspiration! xx

LadyT said:
Hello sexy you hve been quiet lately, hope you are still going strong in the world of food hunny. Miss ya xxx

Hay up LadyT hope you had a good holiday hun??

I'm still doing ok,keeping within my 7 lb box,can be hard though sometimes when you have a night out,just learned to keep to low carb and low fat if I go over where I want to be.
But mainly doing low carb,seems to suit me better!

Plus I'm obsessed with the gym too,going 4 times a wk doing gym work,spinning and zumba (love zumba),got my 13yr old daughter doing it too!

I know I've been a bit quite on here,there's so many new people can't keep up lol!
So lovely though everyone's doing so well.

You've done so well to get back on track hunni,good luck!!
Sexy xx

claire30 said:
your welcome as i did mean it..:giggle: how are u doing now? do u still go to meetings?

happy sunday

Hi Claire,

I'm still doing ok hun,thanks or asking.
Still go to group once a fortnight,which does help me and others on management too!!
Sexy xx

Debbi8489 said:
Wow! What an inspiration! xx

Aww thanx Debbie what a lovely thing to say hun!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hey sexy

I'm back. Gained 20lbs. Hey ho!! I'm on day 3. Was horrendous yesterday but feel I'm through the worst. Just tipping into ketosis thank god. Your are doing amazing hunni to maintain your weight. An inspiration to us all. I've decided to take it easy at the gym whilst I'm getting back used to the plan. I'm still going to go but just do gentle exercise.

Hugs

XxxJulesxxX

Julslynne said:
Hey sexy

I'm back. Gained 20lbs. Hey ho!! I'm on day 3. Was horrendous yesterday but feel I'm through the worst. Just tipping into ketosis thank god. Your are doing amazing hunni to maintain your weight. An inspiration to us all. I've decided to take it easy at the gym whilst I'm getting back used to the plan. I'm still going to go but just do gentle exercise.

Hugs

XxxJulesxxX

Aw Jules thanx for you lovely comment hun!
You know you can do it and will do it.

You will feel better doing exercise once you're in ketosis,but not too strenuous though!
Must admit though while on LL I did find my weight loss slowed down a bit,I suppose it does not happen to everyone.
Now I the gym 4 times a week!!

You will soon loose that 20 lbs in no time.
Good luck!!

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Hay up LadyT hope you had a good holiday hun??

I'm still doing ok,keeping within my 7 lb box,can be hard though sometimes when you have a night out,just learned to keep to low carb and low fat if I go over where I want to be.
But mainly doing low carb,seems to suit me better!

Plus I'm obsessed with the gym too,going 4 times a wk doing gym work,spinning and zumba (love zumba),got my 13yr old daughter doing it too!

I know I've been a bit quite on here,there's so many new people can't keep up lol!
So lovely though everyone's doing so well.

You've done so well to get back on track hunni,good luck!!
Sexy xx

Hey hun, yep had a good holiday lots of drinking, bad carbs and generally being a little minx lol, however all is good as I am back on track now and since I have come I am 10lbs down! It was so hard to get back on track and to be honest its only this last few days or so that I have managed it I am firmly back in the zone for sure! Almost there now :D

Good news you enjoy the gym I am dreading the exerciswe part of this when I come to maintain! Its lovely your dughter goes with you!

Good to hear from you lovely, stay in touch xxx

Update!

Hi,
I'm still doing ok,maintaining is def the hardest part!:eek:

But hay feeling a lot better doing low carb way of eating really agrees with me,plus never feel bloated anymore yay!!:)

Also feeling quite toned now with all the exercise I've been doing and the pain in my knee has completely gone bonus!:):)

Not posted anymore recipes as I feel it's unfair until some of you are maintaining yourselves.
I've not forgotten!:D

Still go to group every week,which also help instead of four nightly!

Anyway everyone is doing really well,brilliant!;)
You know it will be worth it!!!:cool:

Last edited:
sexychick said:
Day 18
(yesterday)
1 pk+meals (no pk today though)

Breakfast: porridge (oats so simple)
Lunch:Caribbean curried chicken with rice & peas and salad ( on portion plate)yum,yum!:):)
Followed by meringue nest with a scoop of low fat vanilla ice- cream with 1/4 banana. Delish:)
( Sunday lunch is my treat day!:cool: )
Tea:1 slice wholemeal bread with 2 spoons baked beans
Supper: apple
2 litres water

Let me now if you want the full recipe for the Jamaican food,you will enjoy if you like your food hot and spicy! :D

Hi, well done. You have done brilliantly!!

Would love the recipe as I love spicy food. I still have a long way to go before maintenance on my vlcd but good to have this ready x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Shelly,
Aww thanks for the lovely comment!:)
Your doing really well yourself,keep up the good work.It will be worth it.:):)

Will post recipe soon Hun!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
shellyn1980 said:
Hi, well done. You have done brilliantly!!

Would love the recipe as I love spicy food. I still have a long way to go before maintenance on my vlcd but good to have this ready x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins
Hi Shelly,

Recipe for CARIBBEAN RICE & PEAS with CURRIED CHICKEN

RICE AND PEAS
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups Dried red kidney beans soaked overnight( or for quickness 1 tin kidney beans)!
2 cups long-grain white rice
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 small onion
2 Clove garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon thyme
salt, black, and hot pepper to taste

Directions
Boil the beans, garlic and salt until the beans are tender.(if using dry beans),Save three cups of the liquid.
Place the beans and the three cups liquid to the pot along with the remaining ingredients.
When it comes to a boil, add in the rice. Let it boil for 20 minutes and simmer when all the water has dissolved.
Stir it with wooden spoon

CURRY CHICKEN IS DELICIOUS

Ingredients
1 chicken (cut in small pieces)
1 tablespoon Vegetable oil ( I use coconut oil )
2 Cloves garlic, chopped
1 small onion
1 tablespoon Curry powder
1 tablespoon Allspice (optional)
1 tsp cumin
1-2 pints chicken stock
Sprinkle with thyme

Directions
Coat chicken with dry ingredients,leave to marinade for 20-30 mins!
Heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken until browned,
for about 5 minutes then,
Add 1-2 pints of chicken stock
Cook on medium heat for 30 mins
Then thicken with gravy granuals
Continue cooking until chicken is tender
Serve with a crisp salad.

Enjoy!

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Back