Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

So well done girl, you're an inspiration!

Felt a bit hungry yesterday and also today,strange really not craving for food though,"but still staying focused" hope it passes soon,
More water me thinks!

Well not done my diary for a few weeks.just finished wk9 -5lb.
Total loss 3 stone in 9 wks sooo happy!
I did feel a bit hungrier some days though, just drank more water.

Oh my god that is truely amazing i cant wait to hit those kind of losses patience patience patience apparently lol xx

Oh yes! Thanks Kaz,so well worth it!

Well done, you are doing amazing ;-)

wow your losses are fab hunny!!!!
u are an inspiration to me, wanna be strict like you babe. xxx:D

Just caught up on your diary, your losses are amazing, whats your secret, please share lol xx

Thanks TBSX,not got a secret lol,just sticking with and staying focused!
Until I get to where I want to be,because there's not going to be a 4th time,I love been slim and very unhappy when I'm fat.
Your diary is brill,you are doing really well!
Sexy xx

salty said:
wow your losses are fab hunny!!!!
u are an inspiration to me, wanna be strict like you babe. xxx:D

You can be,as your so close to goal hun!
It will be worth it,you know that!!
Sexy xx

Thanks Sexy, I am and always have been 100% I really wanted to lose a stone a month, but dont think this is going to be the case foir me, I seem to be consistently hitting 3's. Which dont get me wrong is great but it doesnt fit with my long term plan. I will get there though. xx

TBSX said:
Thanks Sexy, I am and always have been 100% I really wanted to lose a stone a month, but dont think this is going to be the case foir me, I seem to be consistently hitting 3's. Which dont get me wrong is great but it doesnt fit with my long term plan. I will get there though. xx

I'm sure you will hun!
Lovely profile pic by the way.
Sexy xx

Last edited:
Not a bad day today,cooked Sunday lunch for my family again,find it really hard sometimes,as I cook everyday for them!
Keep thinking the food will be there when I'm done,getting closer,then have a drink of water,oh the delights lol

That must be tough cooking and being abstinent, you rock!

You will soon be at goal, do you have any plans when you hit it, like a big purchase, hol to plan or even just something nice to wear. Nothing will replace the feeling you will have I know, but wow you will so deserve something. xx

Thanks TBSX,
No plans as such just to get back in my size 12 clothes again! (got them all the first time round).
No holiday planned this year either as I went to philadelphia to see my dad and Jamaica to see my mum last year.
Just want that feel good feeling back!!!
Also a very nice low carb meal out,to be waited on for a change!

Last edited:
ur doin so well sexy :) xx

Back