Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

Feeling better today,weigh in later!
Xx

Lost 3.5lbs this week,quite pleased with that,even closer to my goal now yay!

Well getting closer to my goal now,I can get back into my size 12's tops,and 12's skirts but think I must be a 13's bottoms as size 14 is too big now and 12's is a bit snug for my liking.
Anyway I know I will get there,back in the zone again!

well done on ur weight loss sexy!!!

Well done sexy, you have done so well xx

Thanks Gem and LadyT,your both doing really well yourselves!
Xx

Feeling a bit sorry for myself today,started with a sore throat yesterday afternoon,now today got that plus laid up! Think this change of weather does not agree's with me at all,also having to cook Sunday lunch for my family,while been ill,I know it will pass,staying positive!

oh no :( the dreaded cooking. I have to avoid it myself as I pick when I cook!!! :sigh:

Hope you get through it ok!!

xxxx

Have to cook every day,you do get used to the nice smells,won't be for ever(I keep telling myself!).
Xx

aw SC fair play to you, I dont think I could do it, it would be too much temptation.
My OH has gone upstairs again to eat lol its going to be like this till im a slim jim and can cope!!!!

sexychick said:
Feeling a bit sorry for myself today,started with a sore throat yesterday afternoon,now today got that plus laid up! Think this change of weather does not agree's with me at all,also having to cook Sunday lunch for my family,while been ill,I know it will pass,staying positive!

I know what it's like. Mmmm the smell of Sunday lunch. Fair play to you. Stay positive. have a well earned rest now and put your feet up. Xx :) xx

It's really difficult when you're surrounded with food and I have been back properly on the programme for a week and am feeling sorry for myself but reading all the posts have inspired me and made me realise how much I want to change and be back where I was. Thanks for all the positive msgs. I'm a forum virgin and I get the feeling this is going to be my new addicition!

Aiylish said:
It's really difficult when you're surrounded with food and I have been back properly on the programme for a week and am feeling sorry for myself but reading all the posts have inspired me and made me realise how much I want to change and be back where I was. Thanks for all the positive msgs. I'm a forum virgin and I get the feeling this is going to be my new addicition!

Welcome Aiylish and good luck on your journey Hun!
We all are very supportive on here.
Xx

Thanks! I have resisted the childrens dinner and they are in bed and I just have to get thru the next few hours and get my head on the pillow and I will be safe and have another day under my belt. I've got an old/new skirt that I've never worn out of the cupboard and I'm desperate to wear it and be comfortable in it. It seems a long way off at the moment but I'm determined to keep on going. What you have done is amazing and I know I can too.

Thanks for the warm welcome. x

Welcome ailish. Bed is always my best friend to avoid temptation lol. Stay strong hunni. Xxx:-Dxxx

Aiylish said:
Thanks! I have resisted the childrens dinner and they are in bed and I just have to get thru the next few hours and get my head on the pillow and I will be safe and have another day under my belt. I've got an old/new skirt that I've never worn out of the cupboard and I'm desperate to wear it and be comfortable in it. It seems a long way off at the moment but I'm determined to keep on going. What you have done is amazing and I know I can too.

Thanks for the warm welcome. x

Your welcome and thanks,you sound so determined,stay positive.
Won't be long before you get into that skirt,will come sooner than you think!
Sexy xx

Back