Day 2 Relunch

" FOOD TALK"

Start of maintenance!

Adding skimmed milk!

Breakfast: strawberry shake
Lunch: Bar
Mid afternoon: Banana shake
Snack: Skinny cappachino
Dinner: barbecue chicken again(was so nice yesterday!)with salad and spoon low fat coleslaw.
2.5 ltrs water

Exercise
Ab circle pro,( good for mid section)
Shake weigh,( good for upper body & for bingo wings!) not that I've got any though!

Still feeling good,will introduce fruit and low fat yogurt tomorrow!
Xx :):) yay!

Last edited:
How do you do your BBQ chicken? Sounds delish x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yummy chicken!

UmmZakaria said:
How do you do your BBQ chicken? Sounds delish x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

" FOOD TALK "

Lol:D it's a sachet Hun from Aldi,Bramwells Barbacue seasoning sachets come in pks of 3 at 69p.Only 96 cals & 0.3 grams sat fat in each sachet,will coat 4 chicken fillets well,lot cheaper than trying to make my own! They also do hot'n'spicy,chinese & pepper,only tried the barbecue so far though.
Xx :):)

Last edited:
Day 3 Relaunch

" FOOD TALK "

Start of maintenance!

Adding fruit & dairy portion!

Breakfast:vanilla coffee shake
Mid morning:bar
Lunch:strawberry shake
Mid afternoon: 6 strawberries
Dinner:homemade crustless quiche with salad & 1 spoon low fat coleslaw
2.5 litres water

Exercise
None
Going back the gym Monday!

" Crustless TUNA QUICHE "

1 med onion,chopped or spring onion
1 pk lean bacon,finely chopped(6 Rashers)or pk turkey Rashers
4 eggs
Salt & pepper
can tuna in brine
Mushroom & peppers,chopped
Small tub low/fat free cottage cheese(optional)

I make it with turkey Rashers chopped then put in a med container add spring onion or onions,mushrooms & green pepper(optional),cover microwave for about 4 mins,then drain off through a sieve,add a small tub of low/fat free cottage cheese and a tin drained tuna,mix together.
Place in a med sized quiche dish,pour over beaten egg with a bit of skim milk mixed in over.
Arrange sliced tomatoes on top.Bake in the oven for 35-40 mins or until set and golden brown.

Should be tuna & bacon quiche,but used turkey Rashers for the healthier option,this would also be ok on LLL! When cooked cut into 4,enjoy!:):)
Followed by w/w fromage frais! Yum,yum!:)

Still ok with the food yay!
Xx

Last edited:
Day 4 Relaunch

" FOOD TALK "

Start of maintenance!

Adding same as yesterday.

Breakfast: Banana shake
Lunch: LL Lamb stew with carrots & broccoli,followed by ski yoghurt
Mid afternoon: Bar with skinny cappachino
Tea: strawberry shake mixed with strawberry fruit portion
2.5 litres water

Exercise
Ab circle pro:D

The lighterlife lamb stew was really nice,bought all the vareties so I could try them! Won't buy them again though,as I can cook!:):p
Made apple crumble for my family for dessert but resisted!

Hope everyone's had a good w/end.
Xx:):)

Last edited:
Doing well Sexy, how you finding the introduction of foods. xx

So focused this time!

LadyT said:
Doing well Sexy, how you finding the introduction of foods. xx

Thanks finding it ok at the moment,as this is my third time.
I have not done what I did before though,by thinking I can have what I want now, as I know I can't do that again or I will put the weight back on.
I did feel a bit scared at first to be honest,but I'm so determined to keep the weight off this time,by choosing healthy options and cutting out the crap & some carbs instead of eating throughout the day out of boredom!:eek:
When I did RTM the 1st time I found out I have a tolerance to yeast,so I have to avoid certain foods anyway! I know how & what to cook as I am a qualified chef/cook so have no excuse really!
Hope you've had a good day Hun!;)
Sexy xx:):)

Last edited:
Aw well you sound as if you are handling it really well and your head is in the right place. xx

LadyT said:
Aw well you sound as if you are handling it really well and your head is in the right place. xx

Thanks too right hunny!
Xx

Hmmm!! A chef amongst us!!! Will be waiting for meal ideas from you then sexy :):) xx

HannahNewton said:
Hmmm!! A chef amongst us!!! Will be waiting for meal ideas from you then sexy :):) xx

Yep I don't mind Hun! More of a good cook than a proper chef though lol!
Xx

Woooo look at you go! All the weights gone now and your on RTM!

Really enjoying reading your food diary with what you use etc.
For some reason I love reading what people have on RTM. I think i just get excited at the thought of having carrot sticks! Lmao.

How is your day going? xx

SunshineCass said:
Woooo look at you go! All the weights gone now and your on RTM!

Really enjoying reading your food diary with what you use etc.
For some reason I love reading what people have on RTM. I think i just get excited at the thought of having carrot sticks! Lmao.

How is your day going? xx

Thanks cass, having a good day so far took my son to a clinic app,then back to school. Now I'm taking my mother in-law to a hospital app as she can't drive back home!
Will post food diary later,hope you're having a good day Hun??
Xx

Day 5 Relaunch

"FOOD TALK "

Start of maintenance!

Adding pulses beans,lentils etc.

Breakfast: banana shake
Lunch: Homemade quiche(same as day 3),with salad,spoon lite coleslaw(forgot to ad the beans),followed by w/w fromage frais.
Mid afternoon: bar
Tea: banana,skinny cap coffee,as was going the gym
Supper: after gym strawberry shake

3 litres water

Exercise
1 hour at the gym!

Yes went the gym not been for a couple of weeks think my bum had recovered from been numb all afternoon, after waiting for my m/I/laws eye app at the hospital.:cry:
Anyway had to rearrange my eating plan today as I got back from hospital later than planned!But had a good workout,really missed going,don't know where my energy came from though lol!:)
Still doing well and feeling good at the moment yay!:):)
Xx

Last edited:
Congratulation Sexy, you really have done so well! How have your family and friends adjusted to the new you? Just talking to mine about starting LL brings negativity, but I seriously cannot wait to have a signature just like yours, and be talking about maintaining my new weight!
Keep it up, you really inspire so many!
:)

Oh so a very busy day for u but I bet it was nice going to the gym after two weeks. You're still doing good, keep it up, I know you can keep this weight off xx

Agree with Cass, the RTM diaries are compulsive and such essential learning for the future. Keep on trucking lovely girl xx

Sexy you are one of those people who'll be telling about their success story years and years after completing the program!
You inspire me!

alighterlife said:
Congratulation Sexy, you really have done so well! How have your family and friends adjusted to the new you? Just talking to mine about starting LL brings negativity, but I seriously cannot wait to have a signature just like yours, and be talking about maintaining my new weight!
Keep it up, you really inspire so many!
:)

Thank you! The first time I did it everyone was pleased for me but sometimes you can tell when their thinking you will put the weigh back on,with loosing the weight so quickly!
So the second and this time I did not tell them,at the end of the day if you choose to go back to your old eating habits it's quite obvious the will gain,think I was fooling myself really.
But this time my third I intend to keep the weight off,i'm so miserable fat and feel amazing been slim again.;)
I have totally changed my way of thinking,my motto is don't buy it then you can't eat it you have to be so strong with yourself also!:)
As regards to the negativity just ignore them,you're doing it for you not them for a healthier life and to feel happy in yourself, good luck looking forward to reading your progress,your time will come hun,stay focused!:):)
Xx

Last edited:
SunshineCass said:
Oh so a very busy day for u but I bet it was nice going to the gym after two weeks. You're still doing good, keep it up, I know you can keep this weight off xx

Thanks cass,I did enjoy the gym omg!! was surprised where my energy came from yay!:):)
Your doing really well,have a good day hun!;)
Xx

Last edited:
Back