SF Caramel!

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Omg gals n boys I spotted the SF new caramel powder in boots yesterday on Offer still at £2.99 so I decided to risk it n it was so worthwhile it is heaven! sweet n gorgeous I think I have found a new fave!
X

haven't tried caramel yet sounds mmmm xx

I think I need to get to boots and pic this up :D

hehe. Still 250 of skimmed milk? Or this okay watered down? xx

Hi
I still watered it down with skimmed milk n it still yummy hun
X

Wishbird007 said:
Omg gals n boys I spotted the SF new caramel powder in boots yesterday on Offer still at £2.99 so I decided to risk it n it was so worthwhile it is heaven! sweet n gorgeous I think I have found a new fave!
X

Hey hun, I also see this and bought it. So looking forward to trying it tomorrow x x

Been to two boots and they are all out of caramel AND strawberry (grr) so I'm hoping to find some tomorrow x

i <3 caramel! its one of my faves! i stick with this, choc and vanilla dont like any others!

I NEED to get this when I finish work! x

It's ace isn't it love yay xx

aww man i'm still missing out lol :(

i checked tesco's last night and they had none boo hoo! :(

None in Asda either!

Although they did have the measure up stuff... aahhha how American does it look though?

Looking forward to trying this.. when I get it :p x

come on girlss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buy it!!
its gorgeous!!!!
get your bums to boots!!
im thinking its exclusive to boots as i work at superdrug and not seen it :( x

come on girlss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buy it!!
its gorgeous!!!!
get your bums to boots!!
im thinking its exclusive to boots as i work at superdrug and not seen it :( x

aha... I tried boots on Tuesday - they were out of everything bar 'blissful banana -:rolleyes:) Grr @ that £2.99 deal!! x

aha... I tried boots on Tuesday - they were out of everything bar 'blissful banana -:rolleyes:) Grr @ that £2.99 deal!! x

gross!i hate banana,the only ones i can drink is chocolate,cafe latte and now caramel,mmmm yumyum, im gonna have my first shake now :p xx

gross!i hate banana,the only ones i can drink is chocolate,cafe latte and now caramel,mmmm yumyum, im gonna have my first shake now :p xx

hha! No wonder they only had icky banana left :p I need to get my hands on this caramel! teehee

have a great day hun! shake shake shake, shake your booty! x

I tried boots too and nadda :( everyone's cottoned on to how nice it is lol darn

Back