SF for men?

Loser85

Gold Member
My OH is thinking of joining me on SF but im not sure how it works for men. How would the calories and things work for him?? All info greatly appreciated.

Its exactley the same for women and men, but the major difference is that men have 800 cals and not 600 for their evening meal. My boyf does slim fast, we checked it on the the slimfast website :) x

Thanks for this. Hes bought some ready mades for work through the week. Any reccomendations for the flavours? I only use the powders so cant help.

We only use powders too. My boyf loves Caramel or banana x

My son's doing SF & as Kirsty says, it states on the SF site that men should have an 800 cal dinner instead of 600, but my son sticks to 600 cals & has an extra 2 snacks a day. Blokes are so jammy!

i have premade shakes and love the chocolate and cafe latte. Strawberry is ok but can taste a bit strange but is still nice x x

Yup my Male cousin (sister of the cousin who inspired me to do Slim Fast) lost 3 stone.... the weight just dropped off him to and I think he was doing a 'day off' at the weekends xx

Men are really jammy when it comes to weight loss.

My OH is a big guy so the 1st couple stone will melt off him no doubt. Good job though really as he'd give up if it wasnt working.

Back