SF Help!

Skittlelover

Hi guys! Have been reading some of your amazing diaries. Simply filling seems awesome!! I am a disaster propointer and a carbaholic! Have lose 5.5lbs in the past 3weeks. Not from healthy diet, but because I have been ill. Main symptom, loss of appetite! Heading to the doc today to find out what is going on! Once I get this sorted mind I don't doubt my appetite will be back with a bang!! I have a few questions if you guys wouldn't mind!! I really want to try this!! How do oven chips or wedges work?! Is there a ww chip recipe like SW have?! I live on M&S meals. My faves are the pasta salad (pasta, peppers, red onion and dressing, 295cals) and the chicken jambalaya (chicken, rice, tomatoes and onion, 360cals). How would they work?! I don't eat bread, by choice, I miss it sooooooo much! I eat crackers, wraps, the odd pitta and cracker breads! Would these be free?? The wraps and pittas I eat are actually smaller than the ww ones! Finally, I love fajitas!! On this I would only have to point the salsa right?! Sorry for a being a complete pain!! Xxx

Back