• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SF Newb

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Whats the best way to have sf shakes, powder or bars? I've never done sf before but i had a bottled shake yonks ago but i don't think i liked it. I've read that the powder is better and if you use a blender with ice its quite scrummy, does anyone else find this? I'm kind of hoping that if i can just get the first few days out of the way i will start to not notice the taste.
i'm suprised how much you can eat for 600cals!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st5.6lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 2st7.6lb(17.66%)
Hi I have the powdered shakes. I put it all in a blender with some ice and wizz it all up and I love them..... I have a sweet tooth and they really hit the spot, for me anyway. LOL.. :) I've even mixed 1 scoop of cafe latte and 1 scoop of chocolate instead of 2 cafe latte or 2 choc. Play around with them it's great.... :)

S: 25st0.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 5st6lb(21.71%)
as ive said to you i prefer the powder shakes, the bottles are horrific! ive never had one of the bars though. It is amazing when you cal count how much you can have. I also play around with banana and strawberry 1 scoop of each, and banana and chocolate too :D

S: 14st5.6lb C: 11st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 2st7.6lb(17.66%)
Can I just say I'm really pleased I've found this forum. You are all lovely people and I don't feel like I'm on this weight loss journey, all by myself. :)

S: 23st10lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 6st10lb(28.31%)
I only use the powders. Try a spoon of coffee in the vanilla and make it using warm milk. Yummy. Also make sure you blend it properly, i got a lump the other day. Bleugh!

stephie77

Silver Member
S: 17st6lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 2st13lb(16.8%)
BK- HOT strawberry shake ??????????????????????? Im not sure about that one.......

Does the vanilla/ coffee/ hot milk combo taste like a vanilla latte?? They are my new addiction....... lol.

Stephie77 xxx

Banana is my favourite. Haven't tried mixing them up though...:)