SF Newb

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Whats the best way to have sf shakes, powder or bars? I've never done sf before but i had a bottled shake yonks ago but i don't think i liked it. I've read that the powder is better and if you use a blender with ice its quite scrummy, does anyone else find this? I'm kind of hoping that if i can just get the first few days out of the way i will start to not notice the taste.
i'm suprised how much you can eat for 600cals!

Hi I have the powdered shakes. I put it all in a blender with some ice and wizz it all up and I love them..... I have a sweet tooth and they really hit the spot, for me anyway. LOL.. :) I've even mixed 1 scoop of cafe latte and 1 scoop of chocolate instead of 2 cafe latte or 2 choc. Play around with them it's great.... :)

as ive said to you i prefer the powder shakes, the bottles are horrific! ive never had one of the bars though. It is amazing when you cal count how much you can have. I also play around with banana and strawberry 1 scoop of each, and banana and chocolate too :D

Can I just say I'm really pleased I've found this forum. You are all lovely people and I don't feel like I'm on this weight loss journey, all by myself. :)

I only use the powders. Try a spoon of coffee in the vanilla and make it using warm milk. Yummy. Also make sure you blend it properly, i got a lump the other day. Bleugh!

BK- HOT strawberry shake ??????????????????????? Im not sure about that one.......

Does the vanilla/ coffee/ hot milk combo taste like a vanilla latte?? They are my new addiction....... lol.

Stephie77 xxx

Banana is my favourite. Haven't tried mixing them up though...:)

Back