1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Shabutie wants more from life!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Shabutie, 18 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Shabutie

Shabutie Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi, so after being on many different diets, for as long as I can remember, I have decided to join a local slimming world group (along with my mum and aunty) in the hopes of losing a fair bit of weight, and getting my confidence back.

I'm Jess, and 24, living with my partner and 2 girls. I have just had my youngest who is now 5 weeks old, she was born via C-section, but 1.5 weeks after I developed necrotizing fascitis and was rushed for emergancy surgery to remove it before it spread any further. I was stuck in hospital for 12 days, which was hard, and am attatched to a machine thats making the big hole in my tummy close up. But in the 4 weeks, from having the baby and the day I came out of hospital, I had managed to lose 30lbs! This spurred me on to want to lose more, aswell as the fact I have a deformed looking tummy, so hoping that losing more weight will improve the overall look.

I am hoping that by keeping this diary, recording what I am eating, and just having a place to come and moan, will all enable me the best weightloss success.

So my starting weight as of 16th April is 22 stone bang on. I came home and spent a good hour reading the booklets, and creating a weekly food plan, ready to go shopping the next day. I feel if I am more organised in planning my meals, then I will be less likely to cheat or fail somewhere. I've also taken photos of myself, and will continue to do so every 3 weeks, so fingers crossed there will be a noticeable difference.

I know this will be a long journey, but I feel like now is the time I make big changes!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.