shake flavours?

kellymundy

Gold Member
Can anyone tell me if all the shakes are really sweet? So far I've had a Banana (favourite so far), chocolate/orange (nearly threw up!!!) and a chocolate/mint (did it like hot choc and wasn't to bad). I've never really had much of a sweet tooth (makes it hard to explain the 16 1/2st mass that I am! lol) so all the sweetness is making me feel rather queezy.
Any tips anyone?:sign0137:

theres soups too, if that would be any better for you, and theres quite a few different flavours.. I dont know if this would be good for you?
x x

i know what you mean. I find the shakes all very sweet but i wuld say that the least sweet is the Toffee and Walnut.

sweetest one I have found is the cappucino, so if you like coffee use a vanilla one with some coffee added to it!

yeah.. i like a lot of them.. but i have various moods.. like sometimes i just cant eat the sweet ones cos im in a very savoury mood.. I probably like the vanilla one with coffee the best.. i cant think of the least sweet one.. erm.. the banana ones nice.. i do a lot of pack mixing though.. gotta make sure you have your three though..
x x x

Back