Shake help

Hi :)
Im starting slimfast on weds and I saw on superdrug that there's a cafe latte powder mix now and got all excited because when I did slimfast before the only flavour I liked was the cafe latte one (I hated all the powders) but then I saw it's out of stock and I can't find it anywhere else at all? not even on the slimfast website. has it been discontinued or something?
If it has can anyone recommend which of the other flavours is nicest? (powders not premades)
Thanks

Hey boots have thm... I also use the vanilla n put a spn of coffee in to it it's yummy :)

blossom102 said:
Asda are selling the caffe latter powders for £4 at the moment :) only one I like too :) x

Oo nice, are the Asda ones in tubs? I never had any Asda ones yet n I tried a cafe latte SF one this morn it was lovely, do u know if it's like that? x

No the asda powdered ones r vile I gipped I really love cafe latte but not Asda ones I'm not sure if it's because u have to make them with water so now I use half water half milk with the strawberry and vanilla powder but won't have the cafe latte ones in asda but it's down to personal taste

I also use the vanilla n put a spn of coffee in to it it's yummy :)

i wasn't going to have a shake this am till I saw this....YUMMY!

Shakes seem so expensive!

€1.99 for one premade one, and €7.49 for a little tub with 12 servings.

I got a tin of Strawberry and a tin of chocolate and going to work through them.

I was considering subbing in protein shakes for the slim fast ones, but I think the slim fast have some fillers to curb appetite, so off to do some research and compare my tub labels! I really love the Optimum Nutrition Cookies and Cream shakes - I Always rob some when my bf buys a tub!!

Buy the Tesco version of SF Hun much cheaper! 2 for £6 x n it's nicer than SF I think x

Back