Shake mix in an ice-cream maker

Christovee

Does anyone know if this works? I thought I would give it a try tonight (maybe with 150ml of water for a thicker consistency).

I have deliberately left two foodbacks for the end of the day so that I can try a hot muffin (LL microwave version of course) with ice-cream.

I tried the ice-cream recipe in the thread but it was too icy and crunch for my tastes. I prefer mine smooth.

I liked the icey crunchy version!!! but then again when i was on the LL diet i liked anything that came my way lol....but please let me know if it works!!

Indeed it does work. Doesn't come out completely smooth but nothing a few stirs with a spoon won't fix. I had my caramel ice-cream with a chocolate muffin. To be honest it was all a bit on the sweet side but very yummy none-the-less.

I really want to try the crisps at some point but am slightly worried it will all go horribly wrong.

I haven't tried cooking them yet as I am worried they are just going to burn or go wrong. Fancy the crisps though.

How do you make crisps guys?

Where can I find these recipes?

ooh, I tried the ice cream today.
2 spoons coffee
2 sweeteners
vanilla pack
150ml water
lovely
make a bit much for me, but tastes good

I made crisps tonight and i thought they were disgusting.
complete waste of time and they tasted like the skin off of hot soup. Horrible texture!

Guys i wouldnt waste your time with them !! :( x

Back