Shake Question.....................

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Chunkymonkey08, 22 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Hi all! I'm due to start LL 8th September and can't wait! My form has been signed by my gp and is now on it's way to my LL rep!
    Just wondering about these shakes - i've read they are hard to mix - what do you all use tomake them? I have a stick blender, would that do the trick? Thanks ! xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yes - a stick blender is perfect! Thats what I use, every day. I killed it though - its never worked so hard in its life! :D so had to get a new one!! :D
  4. Thanks BL i've already got one of these that i use for my daughters baby food!!! Think it'll be perfect as it's not that big so i can take it to work with me and wherever i go! Thankyou! xx
  5. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Yeah, the stick blenders are fab - I was amazed! I put some ice cubes in with my vanilla one this morning, and it munched it straight up... I've had it for years and it's like it's only just found it's calling! Ha ha. :D Good luck with LL. I started today and can't wait for my first weigh in next Sunday. :D

Annaphylactic x
  6. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Stick blender is fantastic, or a strong blender if you are making 'thick shakes' with loads of ice (which i'd recommend, you can almost believe you are drinking a McDonalds shake!)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.