shake that weight starting 06.11.13

Sap91

Hi All,

I previously use Cambridge and had a good run lost weight. Only hd 2 stones at that point which I achieved in 5 -6 weeks

I now have 3 stones to loose after pregnancy and have decided to use shake that weight shakes due to cost as am in maternity.

My weight is 156lb and need to loose maximum in the next 5 weeks before I travel to visit my family abroad for 6 weeks

I am hoping I can loose at least 2 stones as previously done but let's see as I have just found it hard to start and keep deferring it each day so I finally thought I must just start a diary and will get support from you all which normally helps and keeps me motivated and going.

I am hoping I can buddy up with someone.

Let the journey begin.

Day 1and 2

I am doing 3 shakes and a meal currently but slowly just want to move to 4 shakes a day only.

Pretty surprised both days went well without any hiccups so just hoping i will be in ketosis by the weekend.

I actually live the taste if these shakes they are so much better than Cambridge.
They taste very close to a normal shake. I used to dread the Cambridge shakes and soups but I really like forward to having my shakes.

I ordered vanilla strawberry and banana and so far can't complain.

Compare to Cambridge what I paid I am getting better value for money and better quality as well.

This is my personal opinion

Hey der Ur doin gr8... I've done Lighter life and Exante and they all taste very similar to me. Like urself I find it hard 2 stick to so I think its wise 2 have a meal until u feel Ur not hungry enough 4 one. I've half a box of Vanilla Shake that weight left over from d summer ... Im similar weight too.. Did day one yday but did have sugar free jelly and also used up coleslaw which is off plan... Will restart today and try 2 stick to it... I WI on a Sat so will update stats then ... Besta luck....

Thanks shoebedoo.

Would I like to buddy up so we can support each other through this journey.

I really am hoping to get to 9 stones. I will be over the moon if I do.

In My mind I have calculated I need to loose 1lb a day so in 35 days I should loose 35lb but giving 5lb just incase I go off plan so 30lb is my target.

That's my wish and hoping for it do let's see if it happens on reality,

What shakes r u having?

Day 3 done

A little strange as had to go our for dinner to chimichangas

Had fajitas but had the veg and just one wrap. A little off plan but had to be done unfortunately.

I have no more trips outside till next Saturday where I am going to visit my aunt so promised myself that for a whole week I will be extra good and hope I will see myself in the 130's and will have a rest on the Saturday.

My WI will be Tuesday morning so let's see what happens before my second weigh in on Saturday for my treat

Good nite and bring on Day 4

Minor blip so Dont worry!! Are u doin any exercise? I've started doin Pilates early in d mornin ... Feel taller and well stretched plus wakes me up...
Had super day yday ..
Bfast 1/2 vanilla shake
Dinner chicken and mushrooms
Snack SF jelly
Then last night emotionally ate a tub of ice cream and bickies.... Annoyed ... Today new day ... New slate
WI yday 11st 4 lbs so down 3lbs this wk

Hey well done.

I go to the gym but not on weekends and could not go Friday but hopefully this week I'll be able to go Monday to Friday.

Well done on your loss.

Well I could not resist and weighted myself. I lost 4lb so down to 152lb

I think I'll change my weight in days to monday a it can keep me motivated.

Shoebedoo how's it going for u.

Well done on 4lbs, I am starting today and doing the same as you, 3 shakes and a meal. I have over 8 stone to lose, not sure what that is in lb but I know it is over 100. I am hoping to get a head start with Shake that weight then switch onto something more sustainable for the rest of my life lol as I know at my size this needs to be a total life style change for me and not a quick fix. Fingers crossed for us xx

Hi Dollyboo

Good luck on your journey and stay motivated. Take it slowly and easily don't give up.

It's a long journey but very much do able

We all r here to help u.

Have a good first day it's hard but stick to it.

Hey der Had a topsy turvy few days... Back on shakes but havin a meal as need it energy wise. Flat out with PTM's this wk and next!! So far so gud!! Phew!!
Well done losin those lbs... Gr8 2 be under 11 st... lucky u!!
Agree .. Slow and steady wins d race!! :)

I knw its hard to stick to. I had a weekend where I just ate but back on it.

Been going gym so that's helping me mentally.

Strange enf not very hungry today had my 3 shakes n some nuts and just a TB of quorn so guess my body is slowly getting used to less food

Hey how's it going.

Can't believe it I have had 3 good days without any issues or any cheats so jut over the moon.

Has a slight peak in the scales and they have gone to 150 so just glad it's going in the right direction.

Tomorrow I am out for dinner so will have to really ensure I have more salad and just a little bit of pizza going to be a big test but I am determined as the loss is coming slowly but surely.

I have 3 more weeks left and really need to loose 20 pounds in those 3 weeks so by Tuesday ideally i would like to be146 or 144lb so that's 6-8lb to loose in 4 days just hope I can get to that target

Back