Shake'ing it off...

BlackRose

Gold Member
I slipped last night. Quite badly. I dont want to go into detail cus too much fuss will only make it harder for me to stay focussed but here's what lead to it.

I kept busy all day -so I whilst I had lots of water, I had NO shakes. Went to Starbucks wit friends (who don't know I'm doing LT) and got thru with tea. All good.

Came home and ATE!!

Today I'm loaded with the cold and was thinking well, I've already eaten maybe one more day of food to get me thru the yik and mucus...ya know what I mean.

But, I didn't! So, whilst I've buggered my first mini goal I'm still pleased because I've shaken it off. I've let it go and am carrying on regardless. I'm sitting now with a shake (again I haven't eaten but have also had no shakes) before heading to bed. I had a slip. I might have more of them -but I've got to keep on doing it because sooner or later -the gaps between slips will be longer and longer.

BUT...let this be a warning -HAVE YOUR SHAKES!!!!

you're doing the right thing - not focusing on the lapse and back on the shakes. i got myself out of kilter on tuesday and even though they're low in calories, the shakes do keep you on track - you're so strong and positive and give great encouragement to others on this forum so here's back at ya and keep the faith!! x x x

Cheers andhow -its a big thing for me to get over lapses -one slip and thats me usually. But I really want to lose the weight. I REALY want o lol. I can see 11st by Xmas I can -I'm bloody getting there I tells ye! :d

i know what you mean - i love food almost more than life itself and once you start it's soooooooooooo hard to stop, but we've been there before and we know what works....and it ain't stuffing our faces! The run up to Christmas will keep us focused I'm sure - keep shaking! x x x

I thought you were going to bed Nicki??!! Are you feeling a bit better? x x

LMAO! I always get sucked into this forum! I come on meaning to read and do a few replies but I ALWAYS get sucked in lol -I'm going now! and yes, I do feel better -bit bunged and nasal but nothing terrible. :D

Thanks nic and goodnight andhow! lol ;)

lol know what you mean - logged on for a 10 minute browse an hour and a half ago - am def going to bed now.........famous last words! Have a good sleep and hope tomorrow's a better day for all of us! x x x

how you doin this morning blackrose?

Back