Shakers?

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Hi where do i get a shaker from? I use a blender normally which is great if i'm in but when i'm out no use. I did try shaking it up in a bottle once, not only did i make a big mess but i had big lumps in drink still, not nice.
Anyone got one and if so where did you get it?

Hi pet, I got mine in my chemist they should have em they are brill ask you're chemist for one or get them to get one from there suppliers. mine was €10.good luck.michelle.

ok thanks for that i will ask them.

Lipotrim supply them for about £5. Your chemist should have them. I've also seen almost identical shakers in Tesco for about the same price.

Yerp got mine from the pharmacist. Be careful as mine tried to charge me almost £7 but i said the website said they are £4.95 and then he charged me correctly.

get mine in a health food shop for £2.95 and holland and barretts sell em for £3.95

Great thanks everyone!

hi, you can buy the slim fast shakers in tesco &they are much cheaper than getting one from the chemist....

How do i know what they look like?

Hi
Yeah i was thinking the same, why not do a search on image google so you know what they look like ?

yea the chemist should sell them for £5 - but, sometimes they break and make a huge mess, as a few members on here will know hehe

ebay would probably be a best bet from what a member on here posted (not sure who it was though) :|

hey they were 2euro in lidl!!! theyre tallbeakers with a black/blue lid and the lid has a cap on it too! make sure it has the mls on the beaker too!! :)

ok i just ordered one off ebay it has blades at the bottom to whisk it up for you. Nice one!

Got mine from pharmacy too..:)..

Back