Shakes catchup

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 12 September 2010 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Was wondering if you miss a shake one day, should u take 4 the next day to make up the calories etc.

Any help appreciated :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. first timer

first timer Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i DONT KNOW THE ANSWER I JUST KNOW THAT SOME DAYS I MISS SHAKES AND DONT TAKE EXTRA THE NEXT DAY AND AM FINE. AM SURE SOMEONE WILL BE BETTER GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    When ever Ive missed a shake i dont have 4 the next day. It is very important not to miss the 3 shakes within each 24hrs as it gives you all the nutrients that you need to function, so if you notice you have missed one its ok to get out of bed and have it. This has happened to me a few times so now i get all my shakes for the day and either put them in my handbag if going out or put them near the kettle if staying in that way i dont forget to have them. xx

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi missy.... I have missed a shake and not replaced it either.. I am now on day 7 and finding that if too much time goes past i really need to have one or i go cranky!! lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.