Shakes used for re-feed?

Emma-Jayne

Hello everyone!

I am still on TFR and will be for at least another week, maybe two. But I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what shakes they used during refeed?

I would like to use the normal TFR shakes for my refeed week, would the chemist sell me 8 sachets? Because I don't want to buy another weeks worth and only use 8 of them? Has anyone been able to do this?

xxxx

That's good. Did they sell you 8 of them? Or did you use what you already had? x

I used what i had... but then i knew i was starting again after my hols.... but what you could do is buy a week and use them over xmas.... maybe have the odd one...if you know your having a heavy calorie day!!!

Just a thought!!! ; )

x

Hi, I am on refeed week in preparation for going on holiday, the chemist sell you 8 sachets for £13 (in Wales). They are the normal sachets that we have been having whilst on 100%. This is their normal procedure from what I could tell. On refeed day three and up to now not increased weight, starting with bread tomorrow so will see what that holds. Hope this helps, Elaine.

Thanks so much girlies! Can always rely on you for help! That's exactly what I wanted to know. I didn't know how I would do it otherwise as I don't want to spend less time on 100% to save sachets for refeed. But if I can use normal sachets and buy 8 then thats SUPER. Xxx

What food can we eat at the start of refeed?

There's a thread (One of the stickys) that has the re-feed sheet!!! In the re-feed board x

You must have read my mind, I've been thinking the same thing for a few days... Thanks for the help peeps....
Off to the chemist alittle later...
Had to start refeed 2 days earlier than planned due to feeling faint and out of sorts.. bit disapointed but doing the refeed to plan, so should be ok...

Back