shakes

joanneB

How important is it to not miss opne out will it make a vast difrence to weight loss

I ask as i have 3 left over i have had bad flu/sinatitus since a week this sunday just gone and some days just didnt manage all 3 ...had plenty of water tho...a little better and wilt ry to stick to the three a day now just wondering if it will make a difrence to weight lost

jo

I have missed the odd one too Jo, but it really is not advisable.. They contain all your daily nutrients in the 3 shakes... My missed ones don't seem to affect my loss, but i will never know now!! lol

Just get back to all 3 as soon as you can hun x x

You should try have your 3 a day,
Recommended daily nutrients is alot mor than most people get on their normal daily diet so don't worry too much! :)
Obviously don't make a habit of it!
x

Its not recommended however i had a vomiting bug a few weeks ago and couldn't keep anything down so i just tried to keep my water intake up, i talked to my LT advisor at my next weigh in and she said it was fine as long as i returned to having the usual 3 once i felt better! i did notice it took me longer than usual to get my energy levels up again! I have noticed a few times that i struggled to get my 3rd shake down me cause i don't feel hungry, just try ur best and don't stress if u miss the odd one due to feeling ill sometimes it cant be helped, good luck x

i stayed up really late a few nights ago and decided to have my 4th shake of the day (bad i know) but i was starving and had alot of coursework to do. Then had 2 the next day instead of 3, it didnt seem to effect my weight loss, after all there is only 150calories or so in each pack so i cant see how it can really make a difference

Back