shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by joanneB, 5 October 2010 Social URL.

1. joanneB

joanneB Member

How important is it to not miss opne out will it make a vast difrence to weight loss

I ask as i have 3 left over i have had bad flu/sinatitus since a week this sunday just gone and some days just didnt manage all 3 ...had plenty of water tho...a little better and wilt ry to stick to the three a day now just wondering if it will make a difrence to weight lost

jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have missed the odd one too Jo, but it really is not advisable.. They contain all your daily nutrients in the 3 shakes... My missed ones don't seem to affect my loss, but i will never know now!! lol

Just get back to all 3 as soon as you can hun x x

4. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    You should try have your 3 a day,
    Recommended daily nutrients is alot mor than most people get on their normal daily diet so don't worry too much! :)
    Obviously don't make a habit of it!
    x

5. lou1

lou1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Its not recommended however i had a vomiting bug a few weeks ago and couldn't keep anything down so i just tried to keep my water intake up, i talked to my LT advisor at my next weigh in and she said it was fine as long as i returned to having the usual 3 once i felt better! i did notice it took me longer than usual to get my energy levels up again! I have noticed a few times that i struggled to get my 3rd shake down me cause i don't feel hungry, just try ur best and don't stress if u miss the odd one due to feeling ill sometimes it cant be helped, good luck x

6. Rachael C

Rachael C Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i stayed up really late a few nights ago and decided to have my 4th shake of the day (bad i know) but i was starving and had alot of coursework to do. Then had 2 the next day instead of 3, it didnt seem to effect my weight loss, after all there is only 150calories or so in each pack so i cant see how it can really make a difference

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.