Shakes?

babymumma2

Hi,

I wanted a warm shake this morning. Which 1s do u recommend?

X

Toffee & Walnut hot - its the nuts! , esp with a straw (yes i know i have some weird straw fetish :eek: lol)

really warming, really staisfying and just like a long hazelnut latte -

totes gawj lol & definately mon favouri at the moment x

enjoy xx

lastbiscuit said:
Toffee & Walnut hot - its the nuts! , esp with a straw (yes i know i have some weird straw fetish :eek: lol)

really warming, really staisfying and just like a long hazelnut latte -

totes gawj lol & definately mon favouri at the moment x

enjoy xx

Thanks. Will try!!

im gutted as i have ran out of Toffee and walnut until thursday WI, so im gonna try and make a hot vanilla and add some coffee.
i actually prefer the shakes hot for some reason they seem more filling :-D

I adore the Cappuccino warm. I actually split it in 2 and have 2 mugs of sweet and creamy cappuccinos!! (In my head at least!!) xx

I adore the Cappuccino warm. I actually split it in 2 and have 2 mugs of sweet and creamy cappuccinos!! (In my head at least!!) xx

ooh that sounds nice ~ i'm have a cappucino one now - gonna try that for lunch - thanks :-D

I'm thinking I will have to start having some shakes warm as I'm suffering terrible with the cold.

X

i think hot shakes are addictive - i cant stand the thought of having mine cold now, i cant even have a vanilla one without adding a teaspoon of instant coffee
xx

I shall try that tomorrow have a nice hot choc before bed sounds yummy and will warm me up before bed :)

Choc mint is my fav, so I'm sure I'll love that one hot. Just not managed to have it hot yet I shall try again tomorrow

I just had a hot chocolate for the first time...yum yum!! Not too much water though, it's a sweet treat! Although I did need a glass of water on the side as it was a bit too sickly!

xoxo

Back