Shakes

zee1988

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hi. Was on this forum a few years ago and have come back, as like a lot of people I want to get my weight under control. New Year, new motivation.
[/FONT]My apologies if this in the wrong place and please move it if there is a more appropriate place for it.

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I went to the docs on Monday to ask what help I can be offered and they have referred me to a program called Why Weight but I haven't got a slot in it till 10/2.

I've been trying to decide what method to go about loosing weight for a few months. Have previously done SW and Diet Chef with some success but didn't keep the weight off.

I've decided to just try to cut down as apposed to any organised plan and I have made a commitment to myself to go swimming in the morning Mon-Fri.
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm pretty disorganized and often don't have anything suitable and healthy to take to work.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]While I am trying to work on that, can anyone recommend any meal replacement shakes that I can keep in for emergencies?

Thanks all.
[/FONT]

hi there! I've been using Shake that Weights shakes for the last 7 months and they are great tasting and excellent value for money - work out at 135 calories per shake.

I take one to work each day along with some healthy snacks (low cal crisps like velvet crunch or popchips / small packets of low cal popcorn / pieces of fruit / small bag of nuts or dried fruit). Taking a combination of all these things has stopped me from picking at naughty stuff or going to the vending machine!! It's become easy now and I don't ever feel hungry but it was a complete lifestyle change at first and I did have major withdrawal from eating crisps and cakes and other rubbish that I had been in the habit of grabbing on the go.

Last edited:
Back