Shakes!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by samera786, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. samera786

samera786 Member

Hello Everybody.
    hope u r all well, and losing weight:happy096:.
    i just would like some ideas on how to make the shakes, because i have the feeling that i wont be able to just drink them like that.:eek:.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    Theres plenty of things you can do like add ice to make a slushyshake or hot water to make a hot chocolate. You can add some coffee to the vanilla too to make a kind of latte.

4. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    oooh -this is where I shine! lol -peppermint tea with the choc -hot or cold and blended with ice -mmmm

Coffee in the vanilla/ choc -hot and frothed up for mochalatte/vanilla latte or cold and blended with ice -throw in a sweetener if ya need to.

Strawberry blended with ice and a sweetener -yummy strawbery milkshake bring skinny to milions! :D

Good luck

There's stickies at the top of LT forum page with loads of tip too! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.